HT 0-0

Young Bob

Why are we struggling to score goals in the first half? Feel sorry for the fans at the Broomie as they aint saw a goal at that end in what seems like ages.

Yea I sit in the BR and one of my mates sits in the CR he suggested this season we have a wee wager £2 a goal scored at the end of the stadium you sit, I am moving seat down a few quid all ready, good banter though.

I thought you were trying to predict our scores for the rest of the season there. Might not be a bad bet come to think of it. Then again, when I bet anything, it never happens, so maybe I should put this bet on. Then again, we could end up being down at HT. Oh the worry.....

I thought you were trying to predict our scores for the rest of the season there. Might not be a bad bet come to think of it. Then again, when I bet anything, it never happens, so maybe I should put this bet on. Then again, we could end up being down at HT. Oh the worry.....

Can you bet on a HT score? Probably get 1/10 for us if you can.

As long as we keep winning comfortably, then I could not care any less if we finish the 1st half at 0-0 for the rest of the season.

That's coming from someone that missed every goal at East fife, because of the fact it was up the other end of the park.

When it starts to effect our results, I'll change my opinion.

I moved my ST from the main stand MFN to Copland Rear because of all the goals being scored at that end so I am getting to see the goals close up but still not happy about the first half famine. Perhaps we should sell second half season tickets instead of half season tickets ? (quite funny that or so I think anyway)

We are just going through the motions we have no competition in our league, last season the teams were technically better & fitter our league is a very poor standard and is dragging us down, next season will be tougher and the players will be kept on there toes....seen it all before when we used to rape teams every week in the spl eventually it drags the team down....we need a healthy balance to keep the players motivated.

We are just going through the motions we have no competition in our league, last season the teams were technically better & fitter our league is a very poor standard and is dragging us down, next season will be tougher and the players will be kept on there toes....seen it all before when we used to rape teams every week in the spl eventually it drags the team down....we need a healthy balance to keep the players motivated.

I don't agree that the teams were better last season mate, I think we were a lot lot worse than we are, and that's why it looked that way.

I highly doubt the 3rd tier regularly plays worse than the 4th tier.

We have dramatically improved from last year, i can't see how anyone can actually argue that point.

I don't agree that the teams were better last season mate, I think we were a lot lot worse than we are, and that's why it looked that way.

I highly doubt the 3rd tier regularly plays worse than the 4th tier.

We have dramatically improved from last year, i can't see how anyone can actually argue that point.

we have defo came a long way since last season no doubt about that, last season some of the teams impressed me this season they have been piss maybe we are just fukking brilliant and were taking it all for granted.

I prefer all the goals at Ibrox to be up the Copland end as I sit in GF5! So when we play that way as we do in the 2nd half most of the time a half time of 0-0 is fine! :pipe:

My 'worst' half time score is when we are winning 3-0 at half time as that (in my wee world) ends up being the final score to often! (I know imagine moaning that we were winning 3-0 at half time!) :pipe:

We could easily have scored a barrel load of goals in the first half, as long as we are winning I don't see this as a problem, the first goal seems to come just after the break so I can't see it being a matter of fitness in the opposition.

We could easily have scored a barrel load of goals in the first half, as long as we are winning I don't see this as a problem, the first goal seems to come just after the break so I can't see it being a matter of fitness in the opposition.

Yup.

Had any of those hit the net, the game would open up and we'd be on easy street earlier. (tu)