Song for sale

blackpool blue

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think this may be a bit of irony lads.Suggesting that our board have had enough and are now getting it up them

( Timothy & the day late rhebel) No afore time .WE ARE RANGERS SUPER RANGERS they DON'T LIKE US WE DON'T CARE

KTF

Erm, what?

When I opened the thread there was an advert above the thread title about the Scum FC collection for 2013-14 by Nike complete with their poxy fucking club badge. At the bottom of the page was an advert for Domino pizzas.

Now considering I hate both those brands with a fucking passion, I wasn't impressed by what I seen.

Currently the adverts are for VectorVest investment Australia and ebay Christmas shopping, so I'm cool with those two :thumbup:

Why do we have to have adverts promoting the dark side on RM?

When I opened the thread there was an advert above the thread title about the Scum FC collection for 2013-14 by Nike complete with their poxy fucking club badge. At the bottom of the page was an advert for Domino pizzas.

Now considering I hate both those brands with a fucking passion, I wasn't impressed by what I seen.

Currently the adverts are for VectorVest investment Australia and ebay Christmas shopping, so I'm cool with those two :thumbup:

A tandem sky dive for me!!!!

What the.....

A tandem sky dive for me!!!!

What the.....

If you take the offer of a tandem sky dive, can you take Liewell as your other person and release his safety belts arond 3,000 feet,mate? that would be some picture to take when he hits the deck and splatters like a watermelon hit by a 14 lb hammer :thumbup:

What browser do you use?

Google Chrome is by far better than IE, and you can download AdBlock for free too.

Google Chrome -> Chrome Store -> AdBlock+

What browser do you use?

Google Chrome is by far better than IE, and you can download AdBlock for free too.

Google Chrome -> Chrome Store -> AdBlock+

I always use Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (very rarely do I use IE) and I've got two pop-up blockers installed but I think they are turned off at the moment because I only ever get ads on RM

I always use Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (very rarely do I use IE) and I've got two pop-up blockers installed but I think they are turned off at the moment because I only ever get ads on RM

Mines can be a wee bit sticky sometimes and turn themselves off. Pain in the arse right enough.

Mines can be a wee bit sticky sometimes and turn themselves off. Pain in the arse right enough.

Yea they can be a bit quirky at times.Normally adverts don't bother me, but when it comes to me getting adverts in the Bears Den for the filth FC and their merchandise from Nike, it's time to say enough is enough.

Why do you hate Dominos with a passion? :unsure:

I've not seen any adverts for celtc gear, seems nobody else has. GoogleAds control the content, and they can see into your brain. You need to stop thinking about buying celtc gear :P