Gers behind us for years - Lennon

72barca

WHY is ANYONE on here interested in what that prick thinks? Seriously, get a fucking life.

Exactly man,all this build it up slowly, use loadsa young uns was my ideal as well,its been a lifelong dream of mine to see a team of young lads playing for the 1st 11,but selfishly maybe, probably,i want us back up in the premier league as fast as possible, just so we can get right into every cunt, especially the tarriers.

At the end of the day, Ally called it right, he said he had a duty to sign the best players "possible" for those who fill Ibrox every other saturday.

We wouldnt win this league with Murray Park products alone, nor would the mhanks with those from Lennoxtown.

Years ago when i played for Frankfurt, our amateur side played in the German Oberliga Hessen(state league, every state in the country had its own), it was a 3rd division of sorts, where amateur sides from that states big boys, and those relegated from the 2nd Bundesliga, and other perhaps semi pro and run of the mill pro sides would have a pop at the play off with the other state league winners for a place in the 2nd Bundesliga.Our amateur side were a team of shit hot youngsters and those who chose to stay amateur to pursue their other carrers.They never finished higher than 6th, not that they could be promoted anyway, but they would come out like a storm until the xmas break, then come down with the lights and run out of steam.

All the amateur sides from the big boys like bayern, hamburg, stuttgart etc. did exactly the same. Never challenged.

The big team was in the top league, the young uns with promise were put in the state league for competitive football.

This is an idea i fully support, even in a country the size of scotland, this would be a fantastic move, to have the best of ours and others from their academies in SPFL 2 and 3, on the proviso that is where they would stay, never promoted to the championship even. Football in our country would come on leaps and bounds in under 5 years.i also believe 1000s would turn out at Ibrox to see them play when the big team were away.

People will mock this idea, but that is why countries like holland, belgium, switzerland( countries with populations on a par or a few million more) are streets ahead of scotland.

Its not all about the coaching,its about the mentality and the infrastructure both those running the game and the clubs individually to do whats best for the game in general.

As for me , im just a bigot, i want the fuckin millions pumped into the team, cos all im worried about is The Rangers trampling all over the Kiddyfiddlers any time we play them.Beating them has always meant the most to me, the next time we play them, it will mean everything to me.

Everybody will have a different view to me, as mine is very short sighted indeed. so fuckin be it.

But if any of you lot can say youll not be bothered by the comments from the animals, Lennon and Lawells dismissals of us as a club should we lose, then maybe you need a little reality check perhaps.

Defeat is something, more so than ever previously,especially a fuckin doing, next time we play them, which is both unbearable for me to think about, and more to the point, out of the question.

The players for us that day, whether it be the present ones or others better make sure we get the chance to mock those cunts in victory, cos we have had to endure a load of unfair shite, watching them lording it in the CL.

Rangers FC owe us nothing, ive always said that, but they should at least be able to give us that if nothing else.

No Surrender

Rab

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post Rab, preaching to the converted mate, I'd love to see our 'B' team in the lower leagues, I think it's a no-brainer, it should be open to all clubs who can realistically afford a genuine second string, I do knkw that having had close contact with lower league fans this past 18 months that the majority wouldn't like it though.

I feel it ticks every box, it gets a majority of young players competitive football, it spikes intetest in the lower leagues and with genuine competitive football it will also entice more fans to games which in turn gives clubs more money

CaptainofIndustry. Stick to industry because byou clearly know fuck all about football.

Back this statement, regardless of what others amongst our support think, there is no gullit, cruyyf or hitzfeld dying for the rangers job.anybody clamouring for billy davies is also seriously deluded. Davies would only be good for the fist pump after we'd won a big game, and dont get me wrong, I love him.But both my idols are sitting in the rangers dugout just now.Get behind Ally and jasper for fuck sake! Maybe they are not so tactically astute, how could they be after only 2 fuckin years in the job, not forgetting the fuckin meltdown off the pitch, it all takes its toll.But just like doddy and sandy, they are best pals who will stick together no matter what, and after all the drama at least that is a level of stability at ibrox, the only one presently.They are not only an extension of the rangers support in the dugout, but are both born fenian slayers. Stop wishin for something else, you might eventually in next couple of years realise that the best 2 are already in the home dugout.Fuckin works do just now, gorgeous young burds all dressed up, and here I am on the phone under the table writing to you lot. Ha ha haNo SurrenderRab

Back this statement, regardless of what others amongst our support think, there is no gullit, cruyyf or hitzfeld dying for the rangers job.anybody clamouring for billy davies is also seriously deluded. Davies would only be good for the fist pump after we'd won a big game, and dont get me wrong, I love him.But both my idols are sitting in the rangers dugout just now.Get behind Ally and jasper for fuck sake! Maybe they are not so tactically astute, how could they be after only 2 fuckin years in the job, not forgetting the fuckin meltdown off the pitch, it all takes its toll.But just like doddy and sandy, they are best pals who will stick together no matter what, and after all the drama at least that is a level of stability at ibrox, the only one presently.They are not only an extension of the rangers support in the dugout, but are both born fenian slayers. Stop wishin for something else, you might eventually in next couple of years realise that the best 2 are already in the home dugout.Fuckin works do just now, gorgeous young burds all dressed up, and here I am on the phone under the table writing to you lot. Ha ha haNo SurrenderRab

Rab fucking love it brother

Fuck the ira

You've got to hand it to cornflakes teeth!

If that's not an incentive for every director, player and supporter to ram that statement down his dogshite breath infested throat then what is?

Also, I've never understood this "years behind" concept.

All Rangers need to produce and or buy is another 8-10 good players into the squad and we will be competing.

If we get the boardroom sorted out (especially introducing king) then that's easily achievable.

"years" means more than one year, and it is going to be more than one year before we win the next premiership title.

Rab fucking love it brother

Fuck the ira

I am a loyal ulstermanThey say this day that I must hangI fought the iraThey say that I must payThey say today that I must hang ( take it away bearsCOME ON ! LOUD AnD PROUD all the way to essex and the USA and OZ)All together for the YCVSo build my gallows build them high........ fuckin come on.im fuckin beltin it out in the bog No SurrenderRab

I have just logged on but fckn spot on Rab,i come from a big footballing family,my brother was at Hibs when George Best was there,he only played in the stiffs but what a team they had,he went on to play with numerous clubs,as did my other older brother....for me the pinnacle was them winning the Scottish Junior Cup with Camelon in a televised Final at Motherwell,and on live tv....myself and the other brothers were involved in the Amateur Scottish Cup final the same year at McDiarmud Park....but what im getting at is you need to have that self belief that you are going to win......Mc Coist has that ......without a doubt.....

I am a loyal ulstermanThey say this day that I must hangI fought the iraThey say that I must payThey say today that I must hang ( take it away bearsCOME ON ! LOUD AnD PROUD all the way to essex and the USA and OZ)All together for the YCVSo build my gallows build them high........ fuckin come on.im fuckin beltin it out in the bog No SurrenderRab

For I am a loyal ulster man :crabflute:

Well done the Ajax :praise:

Anybody clamouring for billy davies is also seriously deluded. Davies would only be good for the fist pump after we'd won a big game

Not sure what you mean by this mate?

Fuckin works do just now, gorgeous young burds all dressed up, and here I am on the phone under the table writing to you lot. Ha ha haNo SurrenderRab

:D