Gers behind us for years - Lennon

72barca

I'd like to go through the starting 11s and see how far away we think we are from them, but I actually have no idea who still plays for them. I know big Lurch does (hee hee) but that's about it.

Anyone fancy doing a 11 v 11 comparison and we can see how many players we're looking at to take the title?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That deluded little man believes his own hype too much I think.

And that could be his undoing, for when it comes to the Rangers-Celtic games its most often about character and fight, something he lacks in abundance. Hopefully our team character will be well gelled on a successful journey through the leagues while their more influential players leave the Girodump for lower English Premier league and championship teams. They could be in for a shock if we can build a well knit successful team by then.

Nearly 4 pages of "I think Lennon's right", FFS that's the kinda bollocks that would have had us all talking German.

Get real, we need to let the dhims know their in a fight, don't just post "NO SURRENDER" believe it.

Returning back to play second best "F**K OFF", and for all those surrender monkeys. I just hope the UNION doesn't have to rely on your vote.

RANGERS and BRITISH "moral fortitude and backbone required".

AYE READY!

Well said. It's ours to win. Cowardice is not an option. We have enough time to assemble a team to beat them. The FB has yet to beat us in full flow. I hope he never does. Second rate manager full of excuses who can't win a treble when we are our weakest. He is their b I biggest handicap. We welcome the chase.

Well said. It's ours to win. Cowardice is not an option. We have enough time to assemble a team to beat them. The FB has yet to beat us in full flow. I hope he never does. Second rate manager full of excuses who can't win a treble when we are our weakest. He is their b I biggest handicap. We welcome the chase.

He is a vile, ginger, racist bigot who threatened a pregnant woman by text.....FUCK THE VILE CUNT.

He won next to nothing until we went into admin and were docked ten points, his record of failure and bottle crashing is long (Ross County, ICT, Braga, St Midden etc)...he is the cheap option for Liewell, who panders to the lowest common denominator amongst their wannabee terrorist, platic paddy support...don't forget the slimy rhat won the SPL last season with the LOWEST POINTS TOTAL EVER and also suffered a RECORD EUROPEAN AGGREGATE DEFEAT.....yellow toothed bawbag prick.

To win it on the first attempt would require us to bring in the right type of players who will stand out in the league, however I don’t remember us doing that for some time (we usually bring in a few duds).

To win it first time is the stuff of dreams but I’m afraid reality has to play a part in this, they have more money, European football and the advantage of a settled squad. Of course nothing is impossible and if we hit the ground running and bring in the right players plus the off field stuff somehow manages to stop resembling a circus then why not?

However IMO this will take a year or two before we get our crown back.

I'd like to go through the starting 11s and see how far away we think we are from them, but I actually have no idea who still plays for them. I know big Lurch does (hee hee) but that's about it.

Anyone fancy doing a 11 v 11 comparison and we can see how many players we're looking at to take the title?

We require a quality right back, centre back, striker and a few in midfield.

Our squad is big now but the majority will not be good enough to challenge them and get us into the CL.

Im my own humble opinion. We have NEVER been behind that mhob and we NEVER WILL BE.

They are getting worried about our Return and im sure that having real competition will see them "bottle it" big time. We Are The Mighty And The Famous Glasgow Rangers and were coming to claim what belongs to US. The lurgan bigot knows it and seems to be trying to hawk himself to clubs in England so he can jump the sinking ship like the Rhat he is. Believe!?. Hell yes.. I Do.

We require a quality right back, centre back, striker and a few in midfield.

Our squad is big now but the majority will not be good enough to challenge them and get us into the CL.

RB - Exactly why we should be playing Mitchell or McCausland this season, as opposed to Ricky 'Mulgres mate' Foster. One of them might be able to do a job for us in the SPL, but we won't know unless we give them game time now. imho the SPL isn't that good, who is the best RB in the top division, I couldn't even tell you.

CB - I hope big Moshni will still be around when we get there and again, why not Gasporetto to partner him? Why not try him out now in Div 1?

Striker - If Ally sticks to playing 1 up top why can't it be Nicky Clark, again two years/60 games under his belt will give us an answer either way.

Midfield - I think we aren't too badly off in midfield...Law, Black, Peralta and MacCleod should be good enough for SPL with maybe one major addition to pull the strings, what about Frank Lampard?

The obsession continues, old bigot brain has broken his golden rule AGAIN! As for winning the title first time back it can be done as the mhanks will underestimate us at first, but we will have to strengthen big time and click straight away, no taking a month or two to get into things ie last season. We probably wont do it but you just never know, the players and Ally will understand this is what legends are made from and you can bet they will give it their all.

Spend on what? The kind of players we will be able to entice to the 2nd division(Championship) are not the players we are going to need to win the SPL back from Celtic. The year after is the big one. Celtic are not going to all of a sudden sign 11 Messi's and spend £100m, they won't be that far in front of us as long as by then we have a proper scouting network in place, an eye on future stars and a plan of how we are going to wrestle back our title.

Fully agree - however see no sign yet of new scouts being appointed and if this is waiting for a new board then we are really running out of time - we should maybe try and get better quality players Jan 2014 on pre-contracts ( not sure if they'll come).....my concern is where is the finance for this going to come from - I've bought £500 share, slept in the spare room for a week. I cannot do it again, especially so soon. Will the big investors back us again - last time bought at 70....we're now at about 40. Concerning but nor unrecoverable with the right team in place.

As I mentioned earlier in this post I reckon we are about 5 player short of them just now, that is not a lot and we have 18 months to rectify the situation. Personally I expect that we will be in a lot healthier situation both on and off the park by then.

honestly don't think they are that good, what i have seen of them are any of their new players up to much, personally don't think so. already talk of ledley leaving and wouldn't be surprised if their keeper isn't far behind.

the difference of how far we are from the mess we were in at the start of last year to this year is significant and if or when we finally get all the boardroom pish sorted out we will grow and grow, keep the faith and no surrender

He is a vile, ginger, racist bigot who threatened a pregnant woman by text.....FUCK THE VILE CUNT.

He won next to nothing until we went into admin and were docked ten points, his record of failure and bottle crashing is long (Ross County, ICT, Braga, St Midden etc)...he is the cheap option for Liewell, who panders to the lowest common denominator amongst their wannabee terrorist, platic paddy support...don't forget the slimy rhat won the SPL last season with the LOWEST POINTS TOTAL EVER and also suffered a RECORD EUROPEAN AGGREGATE DEFEAT.....yellow toothed bawbag prick.

Love to see this a sticky, you're a magician with words sir. I LIKE IT.

Was that the girl from Standard Life he apparently got pregnant last year?

Tell you what, if we do win it the 1st year back there will be some people who's views are included in this thread who will - or should - be eating humble pie....and Lennon isn't one of them.

Fine by me if so.

By the same token, if it takes a change of manager for us to win number 55, a lot of people on here should acknowledge that all the blind faith in the world doesn't win titles.

Us winning it in our first year back is simply fairy tale stuff.

Exactly, however the expectation of our support won't accept this. Personally I think it will take years unless we unearth a few gems either through scouting or our own.

They are spending within themselves and are selling players for good money. The Dutch guy and Lurch will go for good money. I expect them to spend more when we go back up. They don't have to just now and they know it.

Us winning it in our first year back is simply fairy tale stuff.

Hardly winning the Champions league is fairy tale stuff.. We should be putting up a strong challenge to win this league first time around anything else isn't enough.. Why shouldn't we expect to win it?