Rangers Fan Conference at Hilton Grosvenor tomorrow at 7.30pm –Last 50 Spaces

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no disrespect but ive sat in far too many of these meetings to even want to go to any more, i was asking about how many venue held and why it wasnt full. after all this group are claiming to have a large base of support from within.

i asked PM if he would have a meeting with some reps from forums and was asked to submit questions beforehand, that was ruled out by myself.

This event wasn't presented to me as anything other than a Rangers Supporters meeting. All are welcome to come.

Obviously its up to you whether you want to come along or not but I'm hopeful of it being an open forum where everyone there can get their opinions across.

This event wasn't presented to me as anything other than a Rangers Supporters meeting. All are welcome to come.

Obviously its up to you whether you want to come along or not but I'm hopeful of it being an open forum where everyone there can get their opinions across.

i hope that is the case, but if im honest i fear a love in with selected members getting allowed to ask questions, hopefully im wrong as there must be questions that need answers from these guys

Murrays gangs lack of anything constructive, insightful in fact anything positive have long turned most off their crusade. I do hope that proper questions are asked and it would good to get a non deflected answer, times up imo unless a giant rabbits pulled out the hat.

I'm going and I've not advised anyone what I will ask.

There was a post on here not long after this meeting was announced saying Paul Murray was asking for the questions to be submitted.

Hopefully everyone that goes can get a say regardless

I didn't think that was the case but I am not sure of the procedures - we aren't involved with organising the event. We were just asked to put the word out as we have quite alot of followers on twitter and I didn't see a thread on here about the meeting

I posted their advert on here for the meeting a few days ago. I'll certainly ask some questions if nobody beats me to it.

There was a post on here not long after this meeting was announced saying Paul Murray was asking for the questions to be submitted.

Wasnt that a different meeting? I remember submitting a question for a RST meeting with the requstitoners and it wasnt asked.

think u are gettimg mixed up with the VB trying to get a meeting with PM. He asked for the questions beforehand with them.

Meeting sounds like a love-in for the rebels - is there any neutral person on RM going along that can give us a good feedback?

My question would be are the new Board Members not of a much higher quality than any of the PM lot? The recent statement by McColl and PM almost say that too. So why replace them?

Did the two ex directors not do a brilliant job of bringing these people on board so why replace them?

Meeting sounds like a love-in for the rebels - is there any neutral person on RM going along that can give us a good feedback?

My question would be are the new Board Members not of a much higher quality than any of the PM lot? The recent statement by McColl and PM almost say that too. So why replace them?

Did the two ex directors not do a brilliant job of bringing these people on board so why replace them?

There are a few from here going.

I'm going and I know of at least one other. As for the current board, I think the CVs of the 3 new guys look impressive. Easdale only joined in the summer. Stockbridge is on dodgy ground for me. Not made up my mind as yet. I'd like to know who brought the 3 new guys on board as I'm not convinced that Stockbridge had anything to do with it.

More likely to be the Easdales rather than Stockbridge that brought these guys in.

Or Jack Irvine or course :lol:

I would hazzard a guess, and its a total guess..... that some of the investors might have put a few names forward for these position.

Regardles of who brought them in, I want to know their plans for the future, sick of looking backwards TBH mate.

Good luck tomorrow night, I hope your questions get answered.

Hi all, just been asked by Simon to pass on that there are still spaces available at tomorrow’s fans meeting at the Hilton Grosvenor Hotel with the event taking place between 7.30 – 10.30pm. This meeting is open to all and is for Fan Debate, Discussion and a Q&A on the future of Rangers Football Club.

There are still a good few spaces left and if anyone wants to come along then just contact us to indicate their desire to attend. Even if you just give your twitter or email address its more important that you attend rather than worrying about names. There are still about 50 spaces left so don’t be shy.

This meeting is open to all is free to attend so please if you are able to come along please do. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on the situation at the club, please be there and get your voice heard.

Thanks – Hope to see you tomorrow.

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

Official Partner of The Rangers Football Club

One Rangers… No Factions – www.thelouden.co.uk, @TheLoudenTavern

*We are responsible for The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium, 111 Copland Road, Ibrox, G51 2SL solely and are not involved in the operation of any other premises

Can we sing The Billy Boys in the Hilton?

Hopefully this is a totally democratic meeting with everyone free to ask what they like. Is it possible for someone to record it and post it somewhere?

Let's be a unified voice at this one and not just write it off until we have heard what they have to say?

Course, if they come out with a load of pish - ridicule away!