idiots throwing flares

bomber

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sort of journalism is infuriating. "Rangers fans were branded mindless," yeah because every fan in the North Stand threw that flare onto the pitch. Would have been better to put the emphasis onto the individual but what else can you expect?

While I agree with your point, there would have been no story to tell, and no fans to be branded "mindless" if no-one had thrown a flare onto the pitch. doh

This post bares the hallmark of a squib.

I guess you would know, Ahab.

'Ahab is the tyrannical captain of the Pequod who is driven by a monomaniacal desire to kill Moby Dick throw flares.'

That sort of journalism is infuriating. "Rangers fans were branded mindless," yeah because every fan in the North Stand threw that flare onto the pitch. Would have been better to put the emphasis onto the individual but what else can you expect?

True. Shitey Rhecord reporting. The two-tone newspaper strikes again. No way that would have been written that way if it was rhioters that were involved.

It was forlanssister who said it and and he's not the type of guy to make something like that up, so it must have flew past him pretty close.

I watched it get tossed on the pitch it went no where near a Rangers fan.

Although it will be small bill it's the same folk moaning about where the money is going that are getting us these fines with daft shit like this

It might not be such a small repair bill if the pitch cost almost half a million and the company need to come over from Holland to fix it.

I guess you would know, Ahab.

'Ahab is the tyrannical captain of the Pequod who is driven by a monomaniacal desire to kill Moby Dick throw flares.'

So do you sit on your arse at the game or in your computer chair looking for a cough?

So do you sit on your arse at the game or in your computer chair looking for a cough?

Sometimes. What I mainly do though is not act the cunt at the expense of my club.

That said, not acting like a Rangers damaging Ned comes instinctively to me, so I find it quite easy.

Sometimes. What I mainly do though is not act the cunt at the expense of my club.

That said, not acting like a Rangers damaging Ned comes instinctively to me, so I find it quite easy.

Sounds to me like that must be pretty easy from your ivory tower/wank chariot.

Sounds to me like that must be pretty easy from your ivory tower/wank chariot.

haha. Not acting like a Ned = ivory tower. haha!

'a state of privileged seclusion or separation from the facts and practicalities of the real world.'

Strange little world you live in if you think that equates to being an ivory tower.

haha. Not acting like a Ned = ivory tower. haha!

'a state of privileged seclusion or separation from the facts and practicalities of the real world.'

Strange little world you live in if you think that equates to being an ivory tower.

I think it's pretty easy for someone to hide behind a username on a forum calling young guys who follow Rangers home and away 'neds' - enjoy feeling superior.

I think it's pretty easy for someone to hide behind a username on a forum calling young guys who follow Rangers home and away 'neds' - enjoy feeling superior.

I don't enjoy feeling superior to Neds. It's not exactly an achievement.

It's not just young guys that support Rangers, you're missing the essential element there.

It's young guys that go to support Rangers and then throw flares when they know the problems that will cause. Idiots. Just because you wear a Rangers top doesn't mean you can act with impunity, especially if it's an act against the good of the club. To argue against that is weird.

Do you not realise how it effects the clubs image when a Rangers fan causes damage to another ground, possibly costing the club money?

Do you not realise that the timing is terrible when the whole of the country were focused om the idiots accros the city?

Do you not realise the bad press it gives is, when we really dont need it?

Or do you not care as long as you guys can have yer pyro?

Who's hiding? These wee arseholes are an embarrassment to our club. Quicker they hit puberty and grow up the better.

Why don't you old bastards tell me how football was brilliant and good clean fun when you all used to lob bottles of pomiane at each other?

Maybe we should all chip in for Falkirk's pitch and see if we can get a special relationship with them going.

Why don't you old bastards tell me how football was brilliant and good clean fun when you all used to lob bottles of pomiane at each other?

Maybe we should all chip in for Falkirk's pitch and see if we can get a special relationship with them going.

Lost it. Dummy spat. Tantrum.

Lol tantrum mode.

Aye I'm beeling, got Govanblue on the blower the now trying to get this sponsor fund up and running. I won't rest until Rangers attend every game and are applauded for their impeccable behaviour.

Thanks a lot for your outstanding points guys.