idiots throwing flares

bomber

Someone should give a smack in the mouth to the next cunt who throws a flare. The group sing against the board for wasting money with bonuss etc then turn and cause damage that costs the club money, utter hypocrites.

Throwing a flare on the pitch does nothing to help atmosphere, if people insist on using them then at least have the bottle to hold it properly instead of throwing it on the pitch abd diving into a crowd like a wean playing chappy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you old bastards tell me how football was brilliant and good clean fun when you all used to lob bottles of pomiane at each other?

Maybe we should all chip in for Falkirk's pitch and see if we can get a special relationship with them going.

We were behaved as it was cans that we would lob and not bottles. :7325:

Instead of flares and bangers how about saving the cash and getting a nice big flag or is that to sensible? Like gogzy said the media were starting to turn to the east but now sat on us for a pish wee flare! Get the flares to fuck we as a support have not needed them in my years of supporting Rangers.

If any are looking in and would like to throw something that's really fun I'll get you's a day on the ranges lobbing some Real pyro none a these wee shite things as they are fucking gay as fuck!

Aye exactly, because the gist of my posts were: "more flares, more fucked up pitches".

Nobody said it was. The gist was that you downplayed it as an issue, essentially tacitly condoning it. You belittled others criticism of an act that damages Rangers. Which is a weird thing for a Rangers supporter to do.

As I say, don't do that and you'll be fine here. (tu)

The financial return to the club for qualifying for the next round of the cup was £12,000.Thanks to the actions of a ned how much of that will the club actually see? :mad:

After directors bonuses and cost of surface repair we will have 18 quid

Ive never in my life heard of a player commenting on how a flare on the pitch inspired him when playing. It doesn't help atmosphere it just makes people feel like theyre pure ultra n that.

Someone should give a smack in the mouth to the next cunt who throws a flare. The group sing against the board for wasting money with bonuss etc then turn and cause damage that costs the club money, utter hypocrites.

Throwing a flare on the pitch does nothing to help atmosphere, if people insist on using them then at least have the bottle to hold it properly instead of throwing it on the pitch abd diving into a crowd like a wean playing chappy

ah'll stab thi cunt if sumdy geis me a big steaky

see a million years ago when we threw bottles..........like when fenian refs denied us penalties and stuff

we had a real reason for doing it

mind you when you whooshed a bottle it usually burst some cunt's heid a couple of yards in front of you

Falkirk only just laid that new synthetic pitch this summer and it's state of the art artificial turf, so will have cost a fortune to get installed. Then we turn up with clowns who think it's funny to burn a hole in it FFS. :blink:

Fuck Falkirk! Fuck Scottish football...We are Rangers we do what we want!

God help some of use guys when it used to be all standing and bottles used to get flung about the place all match...You's would never stop greeting on the net about it.

God help some of use guys when it used to be all standing and bottles used to get flung about the place all match...You's would never stop greeting on the net about it.

I agree but what the fuck do you not get that Rangers will have to pay the bill? You know the media is full of bitter beasts and people like you give them something to write about all the time.

Stop going on about years ago when people phished in cans etc...........it's 2014 now, they days have past.

You really think flares are a good thing?

I agree there's some overreactions as usual but it's unnecessary and doesn't do anything for the atmosphere.

People that are calling people "plastic fans" because they don't give a fuck about flares are fannys.

Whats up with going to the game singing for 90 minutes? Why the fuck do you have to throw a poxy looking flare?

What is being taken issue with is Rangers fans not giving a fuck about Rangers being damaged, which is what using flares does, ergo they should be giving a fuck about the flares.

Fuck Rangers too? That's what you're essentially saying.

Also, are you saying throwing bottles was right??

Of course not and it stopped because it wasn't. So should this.

It might not be such a small repair bill if the pitch cost almost half a million and the company need to come over from Holland to fix it.

At those prices, don't you think they'd have some spare bits hanging around the place. I know I would make sure I have something to repair and maintain. Or maybe they have some insurance, which they have to pay anyway. Seems bad planning if they've got nothing, but it still doesn't stop it from being a silly and stupid thing to do in a crowed ground.