idiots throwing flares

bomber

How many times have Rangers been fined for fans throwing bottles in the 60s etc? None that I can remember, non issue. People referencing this are using tarrier tactics. "Aye we throw flares but fans used to throw bottles so surely that means throwig flares is ok". Sounds just like the tims.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At those prices, don't you think they'd have some spare bits hanging around the place. I know I would make sure I have something to repair and maintain. Or maybe they have some insurance, which they have to pay anyway. Seems bad planning if they've got nothing, but it still doesn't stop it from being a silly and stupid thing to do in a crowed ground.

Sometimes I pish the bed because I know ive got some spare sheets in the cupboard anyway

Fuck Falkirk! Fuck Scottish football...We are Rangers we do what we want!

God help some of use guys when it used to be all standing and bottles used to get flung about the place all match...You's would never stop greeting on the net about it.

No .....we are Rangers. Those who cause problems for the club are nothing but selfish wee cocks.

People that are calling people "plastic fans" because they don't give a fuck about flares are fannys.

Whats up with going to the game singing for 90 minutes? Why the fuck do you have to throw a poxy looking flare?

I think you'l find the fans that do sing for 90 mins are the one's with the flares :7325:

I think you'l find the fans that do sing for 90 mins are the one's with the flares :7325:

Alot of pish, when i went to away games like aberdeen Hearts Hibs Beast fc etc........the Rangers support sang for the full 90 minutes and i never seen one flare.

Unionbears sing for the full 90 minutes at Ibrox and i don't see anyone with flares either. It only ever seems to be 1 or two people that have flares at away games.

Yeah? So answer his question. What's wrong with just going and singing.

People that are calling people "plastic fans" because they don't give a fuck about flares are fannys.

Whats up with going to the game singing for 90 minutes? Why the fuck do you have to throw a poxy looking flare?

Fuck sake that was clearly tongue in cheek.

Do you not realise how it effects the clubs image when a Rangers fan causes damage to another ground, possibly costing the club money?

Do you not realise that the timing is terrible when the whole of the country were focused om the idiots accros the city?

Do you not realise the bad press it gives is, when we really dont need it?

Or do you not care as long as you guys can have yer pyro?

Yes but they don't give a fuck.

I agree but what the fuck do you not get that Rangers will have to pay the bill? You know the media is full of bitter beasts and people like you give them something to write about all the time.

Stop going on about years ago when people phished in cans etc...........it's 2014 now, they days have past.

It's 2013, not 2014 ya maddy.

I agree but what the fuck do you not get that Rangers will have to pay the bill? You know the media is full of bitter beasts and people like you give them something to write about all the time.

Stop going on about years ago when people phished in cans etc...........it's 2014 now, they days have past.

No it's not :lol: