Barrie McKay

thehost

What does this boy have to do to get a game.

Whilst young he had some real cameo moments last year, this year consigned to history.

The management team we need are people who would foster such a talent and not indulge 35 year olds.

We are missing a once in a lifetime opportunity here to transform our footballing ethos.

Our new CEO, it is over to you. Please do what is right for RFC not what will make good press in the daily rhebel.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alas I can only type in English. I cannot be held responsible for anyone who lacks the skills of comprehension.

Well that's a rather wanky reply.

I think rfc52's getting at the fact that barrie isn't out if the team as a result of a 35 year old which is what you're kind of implying in your original post.

If you want to look at it big picture and look at the fact jig is playing and he's an old timer fair enough but it really comes down to is he the best player we have in that position, if he is he should play.

Why should we play a young lad if he's not as good or isn't ready yet just to satisfy certain portions of the crowd.

The best player should play regardless of age.

Well that's a rather wanky reply.

I think rfc52's getting at the fact that barrie isn't out if the team as a result of a 35 year old which is what you're kind of implying in your original post.

If you want to look at it big picture and look at the fact jig is playing and he's an old timer fair enough but it really comes down to is he the best player we have in that position, if he is he should play.

Why should we play a young lad if he's not as good or isn't ready yet just to satisfy certain portions of the crowd.

The best player should play regardless of age.

it may, or may not, be a wanky reply.

However, I did not give a binary solution I merely juxtaposed the situation.

Now, call me old fashioned, but you are now well within your rights to call that a wanky (but accurate) reply! :thumbup:

Ah it's only a few short weeks since people were saying Templeton had to start etc etc now it's McKay - I am sure he will get his chance when he is ready and when there is a gap - Aird is getting a wee shot just now but that doesn't seem to count

Alas should be followed by a comma.

Comprehension is also not the word you were looking for.

If you're going to be that guy, at least do it well.

im the guy that misses the ' from im

more importantly my eldest (10) is asking why he is not being played

out the mouths of babes and all that jazz

it may, or may not, be a wanky reply.

However, I did not give a binary solution I merely juxtaposed the situation.

Now, call me old fashioned, but you are now well within your rights to call that a wanky (but accurate) reply! :thumbup:

You wouldn't be playing Jig then? Because he's 35?

:lol:

You mentioned 35 year olds in a post about Mckay!

Ask elfidelo and others who have reguarly watched him at under 20s and they'll tell you he aint even been a standout for them!

You'd a been aswell starting a "get Ally to fuck" thread rather than hiding behind mckay!

Had you said playing a honduran who's struggling I'd have maybe agreed but yoy mention playing 35 year olds as if it effects mckay!

Fuck knows what you thought about weir

If he was good enough he would be playing, simple.

Never understood why some people on here think that young players should have some sort of define right to get game time because of their age. Absolutely not. They need to prove to be to a certain standard before contention for a place, like Lewis Macleod has shown. Im not a fan of Barrie mainly because I dont think he is up to scratch, take away is above average pace he isn't that great a player