RFC Charity - More Mischief Making

Ace

It seems that the great obsessed are putting another RFC charity story about.

The claim is that the recent issue if free tickets to RFC games were actually paid for by the charity itself.

Of course, there is no proof behind their claim ... just rumour & innuendo.

They will try anything to deflect what will come their way over the coming months concerning "Cheap Land Deals" .

you must be bonkers if you honestly think they will be up shit creek when that hits, nothing will happen to them and they will continue to do what they do best D&D

Well there's another unsubstantiated claim about our club. Over to you Graham Wallace. Would it be too much to ask that you defend our great club?

Would this not be an action required by the trustees of the Foundation rather than the club?

you must be bonkers if you honestly think they will be up shit creek when that hits, nothing will happen to them and they will continue to do what they do best D&D

I disagree - but only time will tell. With what's happened to our club I believe that Rangers supporters are fed up with how we were treated and how others, such as the timmigrants land deals are getting away with it - especially from our gcc.

If the bjk debacle was to happen now they would not get away with it - times have changed. Even tho' I have heard f.all about the motherwell seat destroying pantomime.

I disagree - but only time will tell. With what's happened to our club I believe that Rangers supporters are fed up with how we were treated and how others, such as the timmigrants land deals are getting away with it - especially from our gcc.

If the bjk debacle was to happen now they would not get away with it - times have changed. Even tho' I have heard f.all about the motherwell seat destroying pantomime.

Their church is still getting away with it

The club should just laugh at this type of idiocy and not react at all

Yep. Turn the other cheek with a dignified silence & let all and sundry make up lies about us in the knowledge we wont make any statements or denials..

Served us well in the past & should be the way forward. (tu)