What RSC's do we all go on?

GOAT

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to be a member of an RSC - but there aren't any in Swansea (there used to be a pub called the Builders arms - but I think it has new owners who are Swans fans)

I'm not sure if the Cardiff True Blues still run, I may give them a shout and see if I could join for when they go up to matches, as I can't get up to Cardiff every weekend

Used to go on the drumchapel loyal, the bridgeton bus that 1st jan runs and kinking park loyal and sandbank loyal.

Tbh I'm a daft cunt and fit in on most buses :lol: I love away bus journeys, up north or down to England usually make for some great entertainment.

Murder if you're landed next to mister c and his jokes though doh:D

Just the post about who we sit next to Ibrox made me think, who is all members of supporters clubs?

Me, I now go on the Jimmy Clark Loyal which leaves from the YCV bandhall in Dennistoun.

Before that I was a member of the Annfield Loyal, which in it's later years was a small minibus which used to leave from the Louden just up the road on Duke Street. Sadly that bus went from a double decker back in the day to a minibus in it's later years. It fell apart in the last 5 years when the wee old guy that ran it (who incidently proposed me to the Orange) passed away. It never went to away games in it's later years and we always went on the Jimmy Clark bus for away games, so it was only natural that would be the bus some of us went on. Although it's now really only me and an older guy that is left that goes on our RSC now as my two cousins go on a different RSC because one of them fell out with a guy whos da runs our bus. But that's another story, and the rest either don't go to away games or any games anymore.

Your bus,the jimmy clark loyal,actually used to be the louden bus(duke st) This was until Rab Marshall took over the louden and decided it was his baw and nobody else was to play with it.The boy's then took the bus to the band hall.

Used to go on the drumchapel loyal, the bridgeton bus that 1st jan runs and kinking park loyal and sandbank loyal.

Tbh I'm a daft cunt and fit in on most buses :lol: I love away bus journeys, up north or down to England usually make for some great entertainment.

Murder if you're landed next to mister c and his jokes though doh:D

Yass, Kinking Park Loyal TID!

Your bus,the jimmy clark loyal,actually used to be the louden bus(duke st) This was until Rab Marshall took over the louden and decided it was his baw and nobody else was to play with it.The boy's then took the bus to the band hall.

I know that well mate.