Andy Little Twitter Comment

scottyc06

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of them would have been playing? McLeod and Wallace - that's it ... in fact maybe even Peralta (like he'd be missed) the point is we have more than enough to see off any of the shite at Ibrox without the call off

You are missing the whole point. Ally is setting precedents about player absence and fixture congestion for when we are back in the Premier League.He is letting Liewell know that we don't want any more nonsense like we had in 2008.

You are missing the whole point. Ally is setting precedents about player absence and fixture congestion for when we are back in the Premier League.He is letting Liewell know that we don't want any more nonsense like we had in 2008.

Sounds more like a conspiracy than some big point I'm missing

So what part of me saying in the post you quoted that I have no issue with his comments and agree with the gist of them do you not understand?

He's done it 3 times.

I have no issue with his comments regarding this. Agree with the general gist of it but it's a joke to say he's not got a cheek as he's never thought of fans before cancelling games against utter pish at Ibrox because of a couple of call ups - especially when it's guys like Peralta and Aird in addition to Wallace.

Yet the manager never thought of "the fans" in that exact same context of games when cancelling games after he shit himself when Wallace was called upto Scotland squads eh

It's good and funny the players are making light of it with Tweets and the celebration for second goal but the Tweeter had a perfectly valid point too

But good banter IMO

You may say you have no issue, but then immediately use it as a springboard for having a go.

I would believe you if you could simply write 'I agree with Ally on this.'

For trying to back up the fans, he is being attacked on a related but different issue. Can the guy ever win?

It's been happening long before 2008. It's just that it got more coverage because we got to a European Final and the manky mob lied about having already booked a trip to japan and they weren't willing to tol extend the league for another week to help Rangers out.

But it's ok for them to fuck off and play Real Madrid and Liverpool when the SPL has just started.

"Sporting integrity" eh?

You may say you have no issue, but then immediately use it as a springboard for having a go.

I would believe you if you could simply write 'I agree with Ally on this.'

For trying to back up the fans, he is being attacked on a related but different issue. Can the guy ever win?

There's absolutely no contradiction in those comments

It's what I'd consider being as balanced as I can

On one hand i agree with McCoist but on the other I think he has a cheek

My main gripe is with people saying the tweeter is not a Rangers fan because of his comments that's bull shit rather than what McCoist has said

There's absolutely no contradiction in those comments

It's what I'd consider being as balanced as I can

On one hand i agree with McCoist but on the other I think he has a cheek

Fair enough.

But as others have pointed out, it is debatable if McCoist was justified in postponing or not. And it's also debatable if the two situations should be linked: one is to do with fixture planning and the other whether a manager thinks he should play with a depleted squad.

It's good and funny the players are making light of it with Tweets and the celebration for second goal but the Tweeter had a perfectly valid point too

But good banter IMO

Tweeter is an idiot ! Coisty and rangers can't complain about 4 games in 11 days the season we were robbed of title to preserve sporting integrity then ignore another spell of 4 games in eleven days caus we are playing wee pishy teams ! That would make us arrogant and disrespectful and we know that doesnt go down too well with our precious rivals .As for the prick comment ! No class.

Surprised people aren't outraging over him being unhealthy and having a pot noodle.

An absolute disgrace he's stuffing his face with pot noodles while lazing about getting massages and not being out on the training park right away practicing his finishing, McCoist out! Happy? :P Good to see Little back in the team and some good banter about him.

How many of them would have been playing? McLeod and Wallace - that's it ... in fact maybe even Peralta (like he'd be missed) the point is we have more than enough to see off any of the shite at Ibrox without the call off

I think it's more the point of the 7 players who had been called up to their respective squads whether it be the full Scotland squad, U-21's, Northern Ireland or Honduras that they will be still away with their squads (playing or not playing) and not able to take part in our fixture. I'm pretty sure that's what the poster was trying to explain.

Tweeter is an idiot ! Coisty and rangers can't complain about 4 games in 11 days the season we were robbed of title to preserve sporting integrity then ignore another spell of 4 games in eleven days caus we are playing wee pishy teams ! That would make us arrogant and disrespectful and we know that doesnt go down too well with our precious rivals .As for the prick comment ! No class.

4 games in 11 days with our squad a d resources in this shite league is nothing

Ally's point was about it being unfair on the fans. this was misinterpreted by the clown at Stenny and the media, and the illiterate amongst our own support and those with an agenda against Ally,

Still, never let the truth get in the way of a good story/moan.

Ally's point was about it being unfair on the fans. this was misinterpreted by the clown at Stenny and the media, and the illiterate amongst our own support and those with an agenda against Ally,

Still, never let the truth get in the way of a good story/moan.

On the flip side - those in our support that thinks Ally can do no wrong - clearly not thinking of fans himself when canceling third tier games at Ibrox instead of using the massive squad he moaned for against utter shite

In the interest of fairness of course

4 games in 11 days with our squad a d resources in this shite league is nothing

That's not the point ! We should be able to play in this league every day of the week but Ally just showing respect to league by backing up his criticism of 2008 fixture fiasco by comparing present fixtures.He is guarding against people thinking Rangers moaned long and hard about 2008 but say f*** all now they play against pot noodle eating joiners !

That's not the point ! We should be able to play in this league every day of the week but Ally just showing respect to league by backing up his criticism of 2008 fixture fiasco by comparing present fixtures.He is guarding against people thinking Rangers moaned long and hard about 2008 but say f*** all now they play against pot noodle eating joiners !

We should have been able to cope with it in 2008 too IMO.

No he's not.

Definitely a gutsy win against the mighty Stenhousemuir...... where is that btw?

Its in a lovely part of Scotland,bang in the middle of Edinburgh and Glasgow.Ochilview is next to the Tryst Golf club and the Cricket club.It also has the distinction of hosting the first ever floodlit game in Scotland in 1951......also had the biggest and best playing surface back in the day.....