Red Dead Redemption

smartypants

Are the missions could on it and a bit harder than gta?

Aye missions are good on it. I would say it was harder than GTA due to the fact that there's a lot more that can be done within the game. I.e when you're travelling from one town to another, you could be attacked by wild animals which you need to kill or you die basically. Also the fact there is no automatic weapons in the game makes gunfights more fun, but also more difficult too, in my own opinion.

If it's still available for a fiver, it would be worth the download. An amazing game.

Aye missions are good on it. I would say it was harder than GTA due to the fact that there's a lot more that can be done within the game. I.e when you're travelling from one town to another, you could be attacked by wild animals which you need to kill or you die basically. Also the fact there is no automatic weapons in the game makes gunfights more fun, but also more difficult too, in my own opinion.

If it's still available for a fiver, it would be worth the download. An amazing game.

Theres an automatic pistol later.

better than gta 5 in my opinion,didn't want it to end.amazing graphics,story and soundtrack.rumours going around that they're developing a sequel for ps4 and xbox one.oh man,the possibilities.can't wait.

The sequal rumours have been about for a while now and it isnt better than GTA5 imo it is great though.

The sequal rumours have been about for a while now and it isnt better than GTA5 imo it is great though.

not saying gta was bad mate,I thoroughly enjoyed it,just that I preferred the Wild West to gta 5s urban setting,and I also thought john marston was a better character than Trevor,Michael and Franklin imo.

not saying gta was bad mate,I thoroughly enjoyed it,just that I preferred the Wild West to gta 5s urban setting,and I also thought john marston was a better character than Trevor,Michael and Franklin imo.

Fair play mate GTA5 will go down as one of the best games ever though imo whereas Red Dead should be up there but it will never get the same praise and the praise it deserves.

it will never get the same praise and the praise it deserves.

Red Dead has a higher user rating on metacritic. There's not a lot between their metascores either... 95 for Red Dead and 97 for GTA 5.

I personally prefer Red Dead.. probably because it was something fresh. Whilst GTA 5 was good, for a lot of the game I felt like I had been there and done it already.

Red Dead has a higher user rating on metacritic. There's not a lot between their metascores either... 95 for Red Dead and 97 for GTA 5.

I personally prefer Red Dead.. probably because it was something fresh. Whilst GTA 5 was good, for a lot of the game I felt like I had been there and done it already.

I have no idea what metacritic is.

For my first play through of GTA5 i spent about an hour solid with no missions as the game bugged out so started a new save and it worked perfectly and deserved the hype and praise it got.

Apart from Skyrim there hasnt been a game that came as close to living up to the hype imo.

Same as me. The heists were good but on the whole it felt pretty same old.