andy little

skinnymate1690

Don't think he is the best technically but makes up for it with commitment and work rate which generally leads to him contributing with either a goal or assist in most of the games he plays.

Like most posters prefer him up front in a two but generally quite happy to see his name on the team sheet

I am one of Little's biggest critics and he certainly aint a wide player but in all fairness he does look as if he has gained a yard of pace and looks hungrier but maybe thats down to the competition up front with Clarke playing well.

He should be playing as a centre forward when he does play but this is down to the manager.

Fittest Player at Ibrox and has a Good Finnish .

Should be our No 1 Striker .

Quite Simple.

No he isn't, Robbie Crawford is the fittest player at Rangers, the fitness coach was raving about how he was the fittest player he'd ever worked with.

He is fit, that is his only strength. Even he was embarrassed with his performance today. Even after be moved forward.

I don't like being negative but on our journey back to the top, Andy has reached his level. I think this should be his last contract with us.

Can someone tell me what his booking was for?

I thought I saw him get fouled, and then the ref pulled out a yellow - I assumed the other player was getting booked

My link dropped, and when it came back online, Little had been booked

Must of been for simulation but was never a dive in a million years.

We played a 4-3-3 at Inverness a couple of seasons ago under Walter Smith. Little was played as the wide right hand side striker/winger. I'm sure he scored once or twice that day. Sure we played a similar style the game after that and he scored again.

Ever since, our coaching staff have seen him as a wide right player! :rolleyes: