Brian Bowman Apology

edmiston 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@MattLindsayET: Brian the Rangers fan on SSB longing for a return to the Sir David Murray era at Ibrox. Tin lid on it . . . #rangers

Must admit, We did have some great times in that era, but as good as those years were, nothing in this world would make me want the man who sold The Rangers down the river, back at Ibrox.

That is a really scary thought. :7325:

choochooblue. There is nothing wrong with having concern for the club that you love. Only my concern is for Rangers, not c****c.

Before we start going round in circles with this debate corky , you asked me 'would u not prefer dossiers on Celtic '.... I gave you my answer....its separate!

choochooblue. It was you who brought up concern for the club. I was just pointing out that BB's pathetic posturing does Rangers more harm than good.

Yes , that was the subject, myself and everyone else concerns for our club!! But i didn't go off on a tangent and ask the question about why Celtic land deals don't have a dossier by BB , You did !! . He is a Rangers man concerned for Rangers . Other individuals are dealing with other topic of land deals on General forum .

I would like to offer my sincere unreserved apology to any member of Rangers Media or Rangers supporters that I may have offended with my comments on Radio Clyde.

I do have my thoughts and suspicions on the Rangers Board and will not rest till Rangers are clean with a Board we can all get behind.

I only want the best for Rangers.

Going forward I do reserve the right to speak my mind and go on whatever platform there is to discuss Rangers and football however I take on Board the fact any comments I make must not be damaging to my club or play into the hands of others.

Once again sincere apology to all I offended

Brian Bowman

Im offended you get on the radio and dont bring up spetics champs league money is always said as gross and not what it is after tax.

Time and time again they hit out with (40 million in the bank thats before tax even if it is that) just wish on person would bring it up.

Some of the abuse our own "supporters' dish out to our own is disgraceful

We need a David Murray again because it's sure as shit Rangers supporters will never run our club. I remember the "we deserve better" campaign, I don't think we do

He tells quite a large amount of lies about those people involved at boardroom level.

Is that more palatable for you my good man, what.

Brian, please don't take this the wrong way but (and I mentioned this to you before), you seem to put your name on topics, posts etc like you are someone of vast importance.

I acknowledge the fact you are trying to respond to criticisms but you also need to reign yourself in a bit here. You are just another bear like everyone else on here so can we leave out the Brian bowman stuff? I think it's pretty obvious to the many that have posted that they were confused when.you posted this (Brian who? Who is Bb etc)

Anyway, a good poster on here even though I don't always agree with your statements

Some of the abuse our own "supporters' dish out to our own is disgraceful

We need a David Murray again because it's sure as shit Rangers supporters will never run our club. I remember the "we deserve better" campaign, I don't think we do

"How come you are ssssoooo bad... ...at fishing?"

hqdefault.jpg

Brian,

1. Try sticking to facts and cut out the lies, fantasy and crap from Charlotte Fakes and other sources who despise "Our" Club.

2. Stay clear of media outlets who absolutely hate our club, why pander to them and give they the ammunition they want, There are enough Bheasts doing that so why do their job for them.