Walking to the game

ScottBF2

Had the pleasure of walking behind a group of Ned's singing some tunes. The one I enjoyed the most included the lyrics "Colin Stein scored one, Derek Johnstone two".

Learn your history ya wee pricks. Ned's and junkies, that's what annoys me.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had the pleasure of walking behind a group of Ned's singing some tunes. The one I enjoyed the most included the lyrics "Colin Stein scored one, Derek Johnstone two".

Did you call them all neds and junkies to their face?or just on an internet forum?

Did you call them wee pricks to their face?

Or did you offer fellow rangers fans the help they needed to sing the correct lyrics?

Did you call them all neds and junkies to their face?or just on an internet forum?

Did you call them wee pricks to their face?

Or did you offer fellow rangers fans the help they needed to sing the correct lyrics?

Shut yer hole ya auld dick

They probably did sing the right lyrics, but because they were 'singing' and making a noise, he's branded them neds and claimed they were singing the wrong words.

Some of our support need to catch a grip and get a life.

Aye, it's all a big conspiracy.

You don't have ned's and junkies in castlemilk then !

what a bitter uncalled for thread ,,,,pathetic

Ah the joys of youth, walking/on the subway to a game at Ibrox , pished, singing singing your heart out, probably singing the wrong words and not giving a fuck, oh the memories, fellow fans used to laugh but apparently now some get upset by some "neds" singing the wrong words.

Oh dear, the times they are a changing.