Ryan Stevenson

The Dude

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From same village as Kirk Broadfoot! In fact both played in same school team. He is a bluenose right enough but not what we need and I'm sorry to say that as I helped coach the primary team and he was a good lad. Always thought he would go much further than Kirk having said that I thought Stewart Kean (formally St Mirren) was the cream of the three.

Maybe I could do a turn on the coaching staff!

If we did find money down the back of the couch Stevie May should be the one signed, he would effectively cost us nothing, the transfer fee we would receive 3/4 years down the line would cover the basic fee now and whatever he earned in his time at Ibrox x loads, feasible or daft?

In theory, it makes utter sense. I just don't think we could afford the initial fee right now. He does look good though

Stevenson does not

Dont think there's any truth in this but if there was there must be someone gettin shown the exit for him to make an entrance.

There's gotta be some truth in it, he's been pictured in the directors box at Ibrox while Hearts were playin at the same time