The 120 day business review

Graham Wallace announced the 120 day business review on Dec 18th. If it started the next day, are we now 41 days in, i.e. over 1/3 of the way through?

Or did it start the day Philip Nash joined, which I think was 13 Jan, in which case this is day 16?

Just wondering if there's a time frame to this 120 days or if it's a nebulous term. Anyone know?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would start from when he announced it. Did he not make a reference to it in his interview with English the other week?

That was my question. He announced it in a televised interview on the afternoon of the AGM, i.e. 18 Dec. I'm wondering if it's begun in earnest and when it's likely to end, especially if Nash becomes FD. Will someone else then carry out the review or will it quietly merge into business as usual?

That was my question. He announced it in a televised interview on the afternoon of the AGM, i.e. 18 Dec. I'm wondering if it's begun in earnest and when it's likely to end, especially if Nash becomes FD. Will someone else then carry out the review or will it quietly merge into business as usual?

You would have to ask him but Im pretty sure he knows the board haters would be counting the days from 18 December. I wouldn't read to much into the Nash appointment as I suspect Stockbridge was lined up for a job loss before the Nash involvement was announced.

I would have thought it started almost immediately after the AGM and therefore would finish around end March. I see the hiring of Nash as part of the process and not the start date for the 120 days. Personally I have no reason to mistrust Wallace's words and I fully expect he or the Club will be making statements during the 120 days e.g. the discussion to reduce Players wages by 15% as well as making a final announcement.

Some can't wait for that time to pass so they can start agitating again.

Worse than tims.

No idea if that's aimed at me but I'm hoping we'll see positive, meaningful and constructive outputs from the review.

I'm very much hoping we don't see a complete cop-out, i.e. fans groups welcomed back into the fold to front a club membership scheme, a handful of lowly paid employees sacrificed, the management team staying on unchanged and Paul Murray rejoining the board as FD.

I just have a nagging feeling that we might see exactly that outcome.

Even if it was when the agm was we are still no where near the 120th day, and he is already getting hounded.

Who's hounding him? I'm asking for clarity of the timeline. Is that a problem?

Seeing as you've interjected, though, maybe you could break down his three principal achievements thus far, i.e. firing one highly-paid accountant, hiring another on even more money and speaking to wholly unrepresentative fans group leaders. All part of the review process, I guess?

No idea if that's aimed at me but I'm hoping we'll see positive, meaningful and constructive outputs from the review.

I'm very much hoping we don't see a complete cop-out, i.e. fans groups welcomed back into the fold to front a club membership scheme, a handful of lowly paid employees sacrificed, the management team staying on unchanged and Paul Murray rejoining the board as FD.

I just have a nagging feeling that we might see exactly that outcome.

No, not aimed at you at all.

It's aimed at the ones counting down the days.