***** The Official Post Match Thread Brechin (H) *****

Columbo

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in two minds about today.....on the one hand I understand the frustration and anger at how we finished the game and the fans booing and posting their disappointment on here is understandable BUT I thought for 60/70 minutes we actually played some really good stuff....playing with width made a difference and we created slit of chances. Finishing was poor but credit to their keeper aswell!

Moshini was ridiculously stupid and although we should still be able to cope at this level it clearly made things more difficult.....I'd like to see gasparato get a chance....if the boy is good enough for international football surely he can cope with league 1 football....

Temps looked like a player today.....for me more positives than negatives which has been a rareity recently!

I should add when we went down to 10 keeping the immobile daly on for me emphasises ally's lack of tactical awareness! Little should have came on upfront with his legs to give us an outball and for someone to run in behind with them pushing forward!

Could have been 6 or more at least in the 1st half. There keeper smith saved them, then they got the goal from nowhere which was a belter.

Then the bombscare got sent off which changed the game. Been saying it all season he's going to cost us at some point. Now we will need to play that useless cunt Cribiri against Dumferlime and Ayr. Also McCulloch will be missing.

Could have been 6 or more at least in the 1st half. There keeper smith saved them, then they got the goal from nowhere which was a belter.

Then the bombscare got sent off which changed the game. Been saying it all season he's going to cost us at some point. Now we will need to play that useless cunt Cribiri against Dumferlime and Ayr. Also McCulloch will be missing.

Gasparato?

I'm in two minds about today.....on the one hand I understand the frustration and anger at how we finished the game and the fans booing and posting their disappointment on here is understandable BUT I thought for 60/70 minutes we actually played some really good stuff....playing with width made a difference and we created slit of chances. Finishing was poor but credit to their keeper aswell!

Moshini was ridiculously stupid and although we should still be able to cope at this level it clearly made things more difficult.....I'd like to see gasparato get a chance....if the boy is good enough for international football surely he can cope with league 1 football....

Temps looked like a player today.....for me more positives than negatives which has been a rareity recently!

Can't agree first half was pretty good but still dropped off at times, second half was a disgrace. 10 men or not we should be attacking part time teams not clinging on.

I should add when we went down to 10 keeping the immobile daly on for me emphasises ally's lack of tactical awareness! Little should have came on upfront with his legs to give us an outball and for someone to run in behind with them pushing forward!

This (tu)

When we went down to 10 it was like going down to 9 or even 8

Daly,McCulloch,Aird and Black had very little impact

Time for Daly in central defence.

If Temps gets subbed because he's knackered, what the fuck is the story with Daly remaining on the pitch? He simply doesn't do enough to get tired, I know, but why does he even start. Professional footballers getting tired after 55 minutes or so, whatever next?

If Temps gets subbed because he's knackered, what the fuck is the story with Daly remaining on the pitch? He simply doesn't do enough to get tired, I know, but why does he even start. Professional footballers getting tired after 55 minutes or so, whatever next?

Tempelton and Dean Sheils always look knackered to me. Doesn't matter if it's only half an hour into the game.

I think the suspension for Moshni & McCulloch will only take effect in the league games and both will be able to play against Dunfermline.

I might be wrong though (tu)

I'm not at all convinced about Ally the manager , but at the game today I felt he got a bit of undeserved criticism ( nothing great , just the guys about me ) .

Firstly the first half was one of the best performances I've seen in a while and we could easily have been 4 or 5 up. If Rangers play like this more often , Ally will win over a lot of his critics.

Second half was poorer, but most of the responsibility of that should go to Mohsni. Some could criticise Ally for taking a forward off for a defender but he really is on a lose / lose situation here , if the win hadn't materialised , he would have criticism for not doing so.

Same goes for Temps. As much as he was playing well , it seems , for as long as I remember that he hardly plays a full 90 minutes , even in his Hearts days - so it could be more of a Temps issue than an Ally one.

There's often criticism of Ally is justified , but I don't think it was today , and if we play more regularly like we did in that first half , Ally could win some of us doubters , over.

This (tu)

When we went down to 10 it was like going down to 9 or even 8

Daly,McCulloch,Aird and Black had very little impact

If we are going to play daly you need to play with someone off him like a poor mans Andy Carroll.....when we went down to 10 I couldn't understand the logic in keeping him on tbh....

Tempelton and Dean Sheils always look knackered to me. Doesn't matter if it's only half an hour into the game.

Both need to get a run of games because at the moment they're not going to be 100% match fit. Problem for both is whenever they get a run of games they get injured again.

Little should have came on for Daly and someone else on for Templeton.

I'm not at all convinced about Ally the manager , but at the game today I felt he got a bit of undeserved criticism ( nothing great , just the guys about me ) .

Firstly the first half was one of the best performances I've seen in a while and we could easily have been 4 or 5 up. If Rangers play like this more often , Ally will win over a lot of his critics.

Second half was poorer, but most of the responsibility of that should go to Mohsni. Some could criticise Ally for taking a forward off for a defender but he really is on a lose / lose situation here , if the win hadn't materialised , he would have criticism for not doing so.

Same goes for Temps. As much as he was playing well , it seems , for as long as I remember that he hardly plays a full 90 minutes , even in his Hearts days - so it could be more of a Temps issue than an Ally one.

There's often criticism of Ally is justified , but I don't think it was today , and if we play more regularly like we did in that first half , Ally could win some of us doubters , over.

Agree with all that saves me typing it out.

If ally has any sense (no laughing at the back) he'd play gasparato and faure and try to build a young CB pairing.....the league is won so no harm in giving younger player the opportunity!

Might be a chance he'll give McAusland a start beside Faure?

Can't agree first half was pretty good but still dropped off at times, second half was a disgrace. 10 men or not we should be attacking part time teams not clinging on.

I dunno if I'd call it a disgrace tbf.....we certainly dropped off and looked nervous against a part time team but we still created chances....ally made some poor subs which didn't help but I think today was at least an improvement on recent performances.....