Is McInnes Back In The Conversation Yet?

BlueSuedeSambas

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it in any way respectful to discuss a replacement for Ally while he still actually has the job.

Always happy to discuss his tactics (or lack thereof) & his philosophy (or lack thereof) but to actually discuss replacements is a bit seedy IMO

Probably indicative of where we are as a club and support these days Ace - if we can shout "spivs out" and "liars" towards our board then I dont think its a quantum leap to see the manager's position discussed with a view to replacement. Not necessarily right but you know what happens when you open Pandoras's Box...

The ones who make me laugh most are those who scream about Easdales fraud conviction and in the next breath scream for the return of Dave King. I still haven't managed to work out yet where they stand in terms of the moral high ground.

Quite simply as a support we are a clusterf*ck of hypocrisy.

I wouldn't take any of those 5 given the choice.

All either backward or sideway steps

I just dont get this with Butcher........

Coventry.......sacked

Sunderland......sackwd

Sydney fc.......sacked

Brentford.......5 wins in 23....walked before sacked

Pressley relegated Falkirk and failed to get them baxck up..

Could go on and on.....

I just dont get this with Butcher........

Coventry.......sacked

Sunderland......sackwd

Sydney fc.......sacked

Brentford.......5 wins in 23....walked before sacked

Pressley relegated Falkirk and failed to get them baxck up..

Could go on and on.....

Pressley's doing pretty well at Coventry and seems to be becoming highly rated in England

I worked with Pressleys brother in law for years and he claims when he was with us Goram etc used to bully him

Maybe that's where is hatred for us stems from

Remember being at a boys tournament;his son is my boys age group.He was wearing a white jacket and sunglasses....was trying not to get noticed..lol.

I like McInnes as a manager, but I'd rather we had a foreign coach. Coaches in this country (with the odd exception) don't have the technical ability to teach the players the foreigners are used to. I'd prefer a Dutch, Spanish or German manager.

Hope ur at it here Goat...

Mccoist will be here next season and a full season in SPL (if we go straight up)

Depending on his performance on first season back, IMO he will struggle to get anywhere near 2nd place, he will get maybe half of the next season then get binned once no progress is made.

So the way I see it we still have ally for another 3 years anyway