Biggest Game of the Season

plymouthranger

Let's see what our players and management are up to. It's the biggest game of our season, lose it and this season will be a failure in many fans eyes regardless of what we do with the rest of the year. We've spent big, nows the time to justify it.

Hopefully if theres 50,000 at Ibrox roaring them on, there'll be no possibility of a defeat. Tonight is a night where the performance is irrelevant, just progession is required.

If I back Ally for any part of his management, its to grind out results. We need it now more than ever. No Surrender, c'mon the Rangers

Hard to believe that Rangers fans think the performance is important in cup football. We ground out 5 tropheys in 4 years under Walter, do you think if, IF, we end up winning it anyone is going to give a fuck how we played against Dunfermline in the 5th round?

Agreed.

To be honest, I think we'll pump them handsomely (excuse my Janner).

Ally should have the players really wound up for this, if we get a goal within the first 10minutes they'll crumble and it could be a cricket score.

Sadly I won't be at the game, but I know in my heart of hearts that the attendance will be pish. Strange, as its such an important game. I remember going to see us vs. Red Star a few years back (Novo last minute winner), stadium was only 2/3rds full, yet it was probably the most important tie of our season. Can't understand football fans some times..

Let's see what our players and management are up to. It's the biggest game of our season, lose it and this season will be a failure in many fans eyes regardless of what we do with the rest of the year. We've spent big, nows the time to justify it.

Hopefully if theres 50,000 at Ibrox roaring them on, there'll be no possibility of a defeat. Tonight is a night where the performance is irrelevant, just progession is required.

If I back Ally for any part of his management, its to grind out results. We need it now more than ever. No Surrender, c'mon the Rangers

Sorry but there won't be anything remotely like 50k there tonight.

Still, WATP.

Hard to believe that Rangers fans think the performance is important in cup football. We ground out 5 cups in 4 years under Walter, do you think if, IF, we end up winning it anyone is going to give a fuck how we played against Dunfermline in the 5th round?

Agreed to an extent. Although the team do need to start to 'perform' soon though, it's fine grinding out results against top teams. Don't think its acceptable to do it against the dung of leagues 1 and 2 and if we do, we certainly won't be able to make the step up when we meet a better side.

To be honest, I think we'll pump them handsomely (excuse my Janner).

Ally should have the players really wound up for this, if we get a goal within the first 10minutes they'll crumble and it could be a cricket score.

Sadly I won't be at the game, but I know in my heart of hearts that the attendance will be pish. Strange, as its such an important game. I remember going to see us vs. Red Star a few years back (Novo last minute winner), stadium was only 2/3rds full, yet it was probably the most important tie of our season. Can't understand football fans some times..

wish I had your confidence. I think we'll win but by no means will we pump them. they'll be fired up and Jim Jefferies is a smart man when it comes to tactics.

I'd be delighted if we go out tonight, play good passing football and demolish this mob by 5 or 6 goals.

I'd be just as delighted to win 1-0 in a scrappy game.

both mean we go into the next round, and that is all that matters in cup competition.

I'd be delighted if we go out tonight, play good passing football and demolish this mob by 5 or 6 goals.

I'd be just as delighted to win 1-0 in a scrappy game.

both mean we go into the next round, and that is all that matters in cup competition.

You are one of the most positive Rangers fans I've ever seen. At no point do you watch and just think 'this is shite'? Or does scraping wins against lower league teams hold the same level of satisfaction for you as going out and absolutely steam rolling a team?

With regards to ticket sales, I don't expect the number to be good as the game is on the tele.

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T14E03&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=

Doesn't look good, bearing in mind the Club Deck is closed tonight.

You are one of the most positive Rangers fans I've ever seen. At no point do you watch and just think 'this is shite'? Or does scraping wins against lower league teams hold the same level of satisfaction for you as going out and absolutely steam rolling a team?

Of course I do sit and think "this is shite" quite often in the past 4-6 weeks actually.

And no, scraping wins against lower league teams does not give me the same satisfaction that steamrollering these teams do. We have steamrollered pretty much everyone at least once this season and i was very happy to watch that.

We have played well in spells and i was very happy to watch that.

We have won every single game ( bar one), and with that I am reasonably happy ( without being overjoyed).

But this is a cup game, I'd have been happy to win1-0 in a scrappy game against dumfermline..even when we were in the SPL and under other managers. It's cup football, it's all about progression.