heres one bears

RFC55

Everton in Dubai ?.

Was at that game but don't remember the shoot out --- don't actually remember much after half-time............ thought it was a regular penalty shoot-out and we won 8-7. 1987 IIRC.

If you are too young to have seen him watch the clip of the game vs Everton and you will get a bit of an idea of just how good Ian Durrant actually was before that cunt Simpson tried to cripple him.

Was at that game but don't remember the shoot out --- don't actually remember much after half-time............ thought it was a regular penalty shoot-out and we won 8-7. 1987 IIRC.

If you are too young to have seen him watch the clip of the game vs Everton and you will get a bit of an idea of just how good Ian Durrant actually was before that cunt Simpson tried to cripple him.

Don't know why i thought of the Everton game as i've seen the penalties before.

Was at Durrants debut game (Morton in Greenock) so seen all his career, he was still a good player after his injury but was a class apart before it, But for the inury he could have played for any top european team and looked as though he belonged, the last truly class player this country has produced imo.

As for those who mention the "Simpson tackle" i tell them it wasn't a tackle it was an assault.Simple

We played in a tournament with Milan and ajax and some Belgian (?) team and when ever the game finished in a draw at 90mins we did this shootout. It was about 98 I think.

Other team was Liverpool

The whole thing was a farce sure it was 7 aside or something