***Official Euro 2016 Draw***

WadeWilson

Confident of at least a playoff place.

Germany will win it with ease but I'd fancy Scotland to do the double over Gibralter, Ireland and Georgia. A win and a draw against Poland will do nicely.

Scotland will not take maximum points against Ireland & Georgia and take 4 points off Poland.

Honestly the delusion :lol:(tu)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one gave them a chance against Croatia and we pretty much strolled through both games.

Yeah and people also said they would take maximum points in their opening two games in the qualifiers only to see them stumble to draws.

They then said they'd go to Wales and win and they lost.

Strachan has improved the national team no doubt about it but to say we're going to 10 points out of 12 against ROI & Poland is fanciful in my opinion (tu)

Nah England and NI got a great draw, I'm delighted!

Enjoy another qualifier embarrassment in yer daft ginger wig dressed up like a fucking clown :lol:

Not every Scotland fan dresses in a kilt and and a ginger wig. I certainly don't. Do you hate Scotland or just the football team?

The two wee Scirishers are away greetin' to their pals to get haunerz! Hahahah.

All we need now is 1st_Jan to come out as an Ireland fan. Quality draw.

I knew we would get Gibralter and Ireland. It was written. That's why I put them in bold for Calvin and the two wee leprechauns.

Full draw:

A: Netherlands, Kazakhstan, Iceland, Latvia, Turkey, Czech Republic

B: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Andorra, Cyprus, Wales, Israel, Belgium

C: Spain, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Belarus, Slovakia, Ukraine

D: Germany, Gibraltar, Georgia, Scotland, Poland, Republic of Ireland

E: England, San Marino, Lithuania, Estonia, Slovenia, Switzerland

F: Greece, Faroe Islands, Northern Ireland, Finland, Romania, Hungary

G: Russia, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Montenegro, Austria, Sweden

H: Italy, Malta, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Norway, Croatia

I: Portugal, Albania, Armenia, Serbia, Denmark

That concludes a ripsnorter of a draw. Happy Sunday folks.

A good draw for Scotland, there's a lot of teams in that group that aren't the sides they once were. Poland are poor (asides from Kuba and Lewandowski), Ireland are at a similar standard to Scotland, Germany are a good side to play as we tend to do well against the Germans, Gibraltar is 6 easy points and Georgia havn't been anything special for about 6 years.

Its a tough group on paper, but Scotland should really be aiming for 2nd there. There are some really beatable teams in that group, home and away. I think Strachan's more offensive approach will mean we have a real chance of qualifying. I would say group A B C F G and I are much harder groups when you look at the form sides have had in the last year, rather than just living off the reputations alone

Most of the Scotland fans will spent the match confused as to who to cheer for.

I know I won't.

You are correct in some respects though. Some on here will be very confused. (tu)

I wouldn't call someone who doesn't know who to support in a Scotland v Ireland game a Scotland fan. I call that a Celtic fan.