***Official Euro 2016 Draw***

WadeWilson

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who in this day n age really gives two fucks how Scotland get on

Me. How many qualify from each group? I think we can get third, second at a push. Good chance to disappoint the mhanks as well. Mon Scotland!!

Me. How many qualify from each group? I think we can get third, second at a push. Good chance to disappoint the mhanks as well. Mon Scotland!!

Enjoy then mate ,for no doubt another glorious failure ,Couldny really care if they finish top anymore ,thinking back ,the last time Scotland looked worthy of support was probably 78 and 82 and at a push 98 . Lets just hope that salmonds attempt at independence fails ,cause it could be two republics playing each other if he gets his way

Enjoy then mate ,for no doubt another glorious failure ,Couldny really care if they finish top anymore ,thinking back ,the last time Scotland looked worthy of support was probably 78 and 82 and at a push 98 . Lets just hope that salmonds attempt at independence fails ,cause it could be two republics playing each other if he gets his way

Hadn't thought about that :( . That would be difficult to stomach. I'm confident it won't be though!!

Sad and pathetic that fellow Scotsmen are shouting about engerlund.

As we say to the oirish scots "the famine is over" go home to your adopted land then why dont these pathetic cunts fuck off over the border or join your tottie munching pals.

I am proud to be Scottish and we dont need pathetic cunts who jump on the bandwagon of under achieving over payed poofters from over the border whos fans and countrymen actually hate these jump the dyke wanks.

England get a bye into the finals

Think all the half decent and middling teams are effectively getting a bye in to the finals with the increased qualifying places.

Majority of groups are pretty predictable. Does give the likes of Wales and Norn ireland a chance.

SFA 11 irrelevant, though maybe they could use a successful experienced free scoring club partnership of Boyd and Miller up front over next few years. :pipe:

Scotland are in with a massive chance.

You have the confidence Germany will beat every side they play, and Scotland should take full points from Gilbraltar and Georgia. The telling games are Ireland and Poland away. Anything from Germany at home is a bonus, I think we can do it.