Does anyone know how CoatbridgeBear got on in court today?

1st_Jan_1994

As in my PM….Not Guilty Plea, fight the whole way,get descriptions of 'offensive' words and their TRUE meaning (i.e Fenian) get Lawyer to grill the Police that arrested you and ask the question to the Officers…..What is the meaning of Fenian? get them squirming!….This is what the Fighting Funds should be used for IMO….Good Luck and No Surrender!

As in my PM….Not Guilty Plea, fight the whole way,get descriptions of 'offensive' words and their TRUE meaning (i.e Fenian) get Lawyer to grill the Police that arrested you and ask the question to the Officers…..What is the meaning of Fenian? get them squirming!….This is what the Fighting Funds should be used for IMO….Good Luck and No Surrender!

Great bit of advice and totally agree with the funds being used to defend Bears from this witch hunt.

Good luck on the 20th Coatbridge Bear. :7325:

Alright mate aye a was, the sentence is up for trial on the 20th March, today was just formalities. Cheers for asking mate.

It's a fucking joke your having to go through it when you see the differentiation with how other fans and clubs are treated by the same laws. The court system is a joke anyway.....best of luck mate!