my opinion

kplfishtank

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have my opinion of our manager and his backroom staff, that will not change however as i seem to have upset some members of the site i will refrain from using the words that i used to describe him on the other thread.

have a good night RM

(tu)

Green and Ian black can get called every bad name under the sun dare call mr wonderful a name there's hell unleashed and bannings

i have my opinion of our manager and his backroom staff, that will not change however as i seem to have upset some members of the site i will refrain from using the words that i used to describe him on the other thread.

have a good night RM

Missed that thread, what was it?

I don't think it's unusual that a site member calls the manager a 'prick', after all we all probably think it from time to time. What I am surprised about is that it was a MOD that called him it. Clearly, not qualified to moderate anyone if he can't moderate his own language.

I don't think it's unusual that a site member calls the manager a 'prick', after all we all probably think it from time to time. What I am surprised about is that it was a MOD that called him it. Clearly, not qualified to moderate anyone if he can't moderate his own language.

That's not fair on him he's allowed an opinion even if it upsets some precious souls

That's not fair on him he's allowed an opinion even if it upsets some precious souls

It's way too far. Some things are traditional in Rangers. Class is one of them. Calling a Rangers manager with McCoists history that is not it. Not even nearly. Criticism without abuse should not be difficult. I take it this MOD will be warned the way others using this language have been?

It's way too far. Some things are traditional in Rangers. Class is one of them. Calling a Rangers manager with McCoists history that is not it. Not even nearly. Criticism without abuse should not be difficult. I take it this MOD will be warned the way others using this language have been?

Who cares if he's a mod? He's entitled to his opinion

Does this rangers class and tradition etc not count when it's Green and black getting called names naw?

Godfather: I'm not questioning anyone's passion, but I can see who meet's up with who on here and who defends who. What do you think about a MOD not being moderate, which was the point I was trying to make. Not having met the man you understand.

Godfather: I'm not questioning anyone's passion, but I can see who meet's up with who on here and who defends who. What do you think about a MOD not being moderate, which was the point I was trying to make. Not having met the man you understand.

Mods are allowed opinions too deal with it

Who cares if he's a mod? He's entitled to his opinion

Does this rangers class and tradition etc not count when it's Green and black getting called names naw?

Probably does actually. However some have earned it more than others.