Cheating ref

kaiser1041

Can Lunney take a look at this guy?

No, the assessor should have been booting him up and down Edmiston Drive for that display. Some shocking decisions outwith the penalties. Leaving Seb Faure laying injured for so long (never mind it looked like a terrible challenge) was a disgrace.

Lunney would just pat him on the back. Hopefully Jim Fleming puts him in the Juniors for the rest of the season.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping the ref is brought to task someone said DJ mentioned in commentary there's a ref boss in the crowd so I hope he does something

All I'm saying is our manager saying he's contacting the head of refs after the game is on a par with Lennon and Celtic

"I want the ref taken to task...

...Unless it's Ally who does it."

:rolleyes:

not seen anything of the game yet apart from the clip on this thread. but as a ref and an assessor albeit at a lower level the same principals apply. from the clip he was wrong in law that will bring his mark down and as it was a major decision it will have a knock on effect for him. he will in all probability be taken off the list to do this league and revert to 2nd div and juniors for a couple of months so probably till the end of this season. he will also get it in the neck from his mentor/coach as it reflects on him also as he is held partly responsible for the guys performance. I am not trying to defend the guy but its all about the view and the angle that an incident is seen from. and I am sure we have all thought at times we have seen stone wall decisions gave against us and when we see the replay on tv at night we have thought shit he did get it right.all that said it was a poor decision and deserving of the shite that goes with it.

Referee even looks like a taig.

What I want now is to hear from the SFA, the assessor and of course from St Vincent of Lunny on the referees performance. After all it was a lot more than just one incident. We should also appeal Temps yellow card. If the we appeal the card and the SFA rescinds the 'yellow' then they are admitting the referee messed up.

Referee even looks like a taig.

What I want now is to hear from the SFA, the assessor and of course from St Vincent of Lunny on the referees performance. After all it was a lot more than just one incident. We should also appeal Temps yellow card. If the we appeal the card and the SFA rescinds the 'yellow' then they are admitting the referee messed up.

You can appeal the card and will have a valid point in doing so but the refs are not required to justify their actions publicly, as things stand, to anyone other than the club. The club will not release that information but Ally is right to take it up with the head of referees as that was incompetence on a large scale or blatantly biased. How that Ginger Stennie player never got booked towards the end is beyond me.

We did however play some gash football and should have won regardless.

It really is a bad day when Rangers lose 3 at home to stenhousemuir then some fans blame the ref.

Some are starting to sound like the beasts from the east.

Always cheated never defeated.

That's not what's happening here. The performance of the team was poor but the ref was beyond parody.

It's a joke isn't it

Anytime we do shit there's always a deflection - Green, the wind, artificial pitch, the ref

Sound like taigs

Why not just tell the truth ok the ref was shite and more than likely a fan of peado fc but the players had an off day (Nicky Law has accepted responsibility) and the management and tactics were woeful as usual

Spot on....the excuses are just an embarrassment to the history of our club! I don't care if the ref was brutal (which he was), at HOME to a part time team there is no excuse to concede 3 goals.....it just seems to me that if things don't go our way the manager has no clue how to adapt and change things which will cost us more and more as we move back up!

They should be made to answer for woeful displays like today.

I think Ally will be well within his rights to have a word with the head of refereeing.

Yet our players and management dont really need to answer for shit displays gogzy

Fans put up excuse after excuse to cover shite performances, but when its the ref there is no exvuse and apparently he's a tarrier

no one blamed the ref for "that pish"

But there is no doubt at all tha it was an utterly terrible refereeing display, one of the worst I have ever seen.

This fuckwit ref has now reffed us twice; first time was against Airdrie in January when he was equally bad. A bad ref you can put up with, as his poor decisions affect both teams. This idiot is not just bad, however, he's biased and that's completely different.

I'm all for the club highlighting this to the SFA if it means we never get the fucker again.

Won't hold my breath though!

I agree that the ref did not make us play shite. However, that does not give him carte blanche to cheat. Whatever happened to UEFA's fair play policy? I can accept dropping points and lay into the team for underperforming, but I cannot accept cheating referees. To me that is as bad as Thierry Henry's blatent handball "goal".

The problem is mate,you cannot take this game in isolation,we are awful far too often.

The performance of the team isn't the issue in a thread about the referees performance. They are 2 separate issues which both had an effect on the game. The referee would still have been worth comment whatever the score. The Faure incident and the later upending of Temps without sanction were further examples of the incompetent (or worse) display by the officials..

We don't really want to act like the tarriers (always cheated etc) so If he thinks the ref made some poor decisions then he just has to say that, accept it and move on. However, it is clear that the ref yesterday was bias. If Ally thinks that and is brave enough to say so he should speak to someone higher up. He won't so let's move on.

That ref is a tarrier kunt.

Whether we were good or bad has no bearing whatsoever on what was a truly shocking performance from yesterday's referee.

I honestly cannot remember a worse display from an official. There was a referee supervisor in the ground monitoring his performance and he must surely mark him down the list because he was appalling. Back to the amateurs after yesterday because it wasn't just one decision he got wrong, the game was riddled with his errors.