king statement

bawsburst

Really good statement with alot of good points,all these people telling king where to go would be the first to complain when that mob are closing in on 10 in a row.when he says start acting like a small club you become one scares the crap out of me,we must start to listen before its to late because he knows alot more about finance than anyone on here.

Why on earth would anyone give a flying fuck about what "they" are going to do/or not. King's statement has had the desired effect on you. We are just over half way through GW's 120 day review - let us see what that looks like first.

Boys, to be honest, I think we have to ask questions again after this statement.

Like him or not Dave King is a Rangers fan and only Rangers fan who has put in and willing to put in massive amount of monies.

I dont agree one bit with this bully tactic and I also believe Graham Wallace could walk tonight after this, I dont know.

BUt what I do know is Every one of us Bears should stop slagging the guy off ........He s a rangers man the same as everyone of us, and if he wants to ask questions, then lets listen to the answers and make our minds up.

My question is ..........Why not have another share issue right now ??

Boys, to be honest, I think we have to ask questions again after this statement.

Like him or not Dave King is a Rangers fan and only Rangers fan who has put in and willing to put in massive amount of monies.

I dont agree one bit with this bully tactic and I also believe Graham Wallace could walk tonight after this, I dont know.

BUt what I do know is Every one of us Bears should stop slagging the guy off ........He s a rangers man the same as everyone of us, and if he wants to ask questions, then lets listen to the answers and make our minds up.

Sorry Dunny but the season ticket thing is a line in the sand for me

(tu) Dunny, he has got to back that statement up with actions, or his words are all it is, words.

That's how Ticketus were involved with us in the first place

Ssshhhh mate your not allowed to point out the flaws when its a great Rangers man.

Got to love the irony of a man so dead against fan involvement, suddenly jumping into bed with any fan ownership group who will listen to his latest cock and bullshit story.

Anyone who tries to disrupt season ticket sales is scum in my eyes so yes it does devalue it

Behave - or take your unthinking nonsense to an audience that cannot reason beyond your fatuous assertion. It should be a very small audience I'd imagine.

Although you might find some of the fake accounts on here willing to give you the time of day.

We should always ask questions Dunny, problem is there's a section of our support who wont listen to the answers, Graham Wallace has gone from being everybodys best friend and even Murray claimed to want him as CEO, to a lying spiv who is robbing us blind. The fact is there is no middle ground anymore not after this statement and how we both as a club and as a support deal with this could shape our future for years to come. The extremists have taken over and could drive us back to admin with their ST boycott pish and shame on King for encouraging them.

It's obvious king wants to be the top man, so why in all honesty not just dip his hand in his pocket buy enough shares to have some sort of say then go from there. Then that way he can see that nothing is going on and allows him to invest the money he claims he wants to invest cause at the minute that's all it is.

Your right it is called business and thats why he wants it on the cheap,because that is business! I'll tell ye what he will get his hands on the club eventually.

aye when he's caused another admin and the current lot sell everything valuable and leave us high and dry because we never even gave them a chance

no thanks

They havent taken a loan against season ticket money though. We get money for winning the league, TV money, Advertising, Sponsorship, retail, etc etc. The £150k will not necessarily be paid for by season tickets.

Ticketus on the other hand was exclusively by season tickets because essentially they ring-fence a volume of tickets and they get paid as they are bought. (tu)

That's all spent. The money to repay this loan will come from season tickets.

He will use any tactic to get his way and lets not kid ourself on here he cares more about money than he does Rangers, that much is now clear. He could see the fans warming to the current board so his last fling of the dice was cause as much panic and fear as possible and sit back and watch us do his dirty work for him.

No, and this may sound utterly ridiculous but bear with me here, they could have said that in the course of this review it may be necessary to look at short term funding options?

Wallace was pretty clear about our cost base being too high so it seems to fit well enough to me, hence us also having the wage cut proposal

I am disappointed in King suggesting holding ST money back from our club. To me this is a tactic to damage the current board, and put the shite in to fans not knowing what to do. I want to know what the plans are when the 120 days then we know where we stand. For some reason pressure is being put on GW to disclose this now. We need a plan to know what investment is needed to move the club forward not pressure on GW to panic. If you actually read what is stated by the current board its put a credit facility in place just in case we are required to use it, they have not stated that we have no money and we are bridging this with the 1.5mil until ST monies are raised.