king statement

bawsburst

Behave - or take your unthinking nonsense to an audience that cannot reason beyond your fatuous assertion. It should be a very small audience I'd imagine.

Although you might find some of the fake accounts on here willing to give you the time of day.

Truth hurts eh?

That's all spent. The money to repay this loan will come from season tickets.

I dont understand how you can come to that conclusion, we get money from many different sources at varying times in the year - every year. I dont think we will just ring fence a certain bit of income to say "I will use that to pay this" - it will come from the pot of income we get.

How many pages already lol, some people will be wetting themselves, that statement does nothing to help the club whatsoever, all it does is to try and push his own agenda and all it will do is cause even more disharmony among the fans and could actually be even more damaging to the survival of the club by trying to cause this disharmony.

I wasn't at the AGM but it's been said many times this loan is a part of the overall business plan, not 'emergency' or 'crisis'.

Never!

Would you have voted GW in at the AGM if he told you that part of the Business plan was to offer assets purchased for £5m as security for a £1m loan? The very same assets that could be worth far more.

This can be a strange forum sometimes. Comments i've read on the 1st age you would never think it was a Rangers forum.

Why are the board not willing to let King invest?

Why did the board tell us we are not running out of money then go and get a loan?

I'm getting sick of this board saying you can trust us etc etc etc.......then there rejecting investment.

WTF?

I agree with him that Rangers won't be challenging against beast FC if this shite continues.

Where is the money coming from when there knocking people back?

Strange people in the blue room these days.

Careful, ForeverBlue, you'll be getting the 'Rebel crawling out of the woodwork' and 'Taig Lurker' comments soon.

Totally agree with all your points. There's no halfway in on RM - you're either right behind the current Board, and accept unconditionally, everything they say, or you're a Rebel.

If the Board need to borrow money, why are they being so choosy about who they borrow it from ?

I'm a ST holder and a shareholder. I'll happily see my shares diluted if it puts the club on a firmer financial base.

He will use any tactic to get his way and lets not kid ourself on here he cares more about money than he does Rangers, that much is now clear. He could see the fans warming to the current board so his last fling of the dice was cause as much panic and fear as possible and sit back and watch us do his dirty work for him.

That's why he lost £20m and did not bat an eye lid - jeezo man. doh

knew l shouldn't have but just seen this on Ff

Mez 1st Team Regular Join Date: 04-12-2006Posts: 1,423 Re: Dave King statement - don't renew season tickets until the club is safeQuote:Originally Posted by hyramotyre Posted before here - I'd submit to 5 years in the bottom division if it meant we'd be rid of the shower of wasters, chancers, conmen, spivs and cracked actors who've been living at the top of the stairs for the past few years.Abso-fecking-lutely.This is what elements of our support can't seem to see. It's not about being back in the SPL in two years, or being back to winning trophies as quickly as possible.We need our club back first and foremost. If that means admin 2 then fine, i'd rather that than give these ****ers another penny.

This is the mindset we are up against.

The guy is merely telling the truth.

It amazes me that the board continue to bullshit people, not just this current one, but plenty before and yet people can still sit back and defend it. Yes, Dave King might be using scare tactics, but guess what, it's scary because it's true.

The club needs Rangers men. But not just any Rangers men (Graham Wallace being an example) but trustworthy Rangers men. Let's be honest here, Dave King has used all these tactics before, more than once. IF he wasn't concerned and absolutely committed to the cause, would he really try so hard. He obviously cares enough to be using any trick in the book to get in. Whyte came in, we had little knowledge of him, he done everything in the background and guess how that turned out. Then Green and his consortium came in, are people moaned that he was too involved and had to chill out, then that went to shit.

Our fans are a double edged sword at times, we plow millions in to the club to save it, then we critisise EVERYONE who comes on to the board. Tell me, who would you want running the club. No matter who is on that board, they are going to be critisesed at some point and we're going to say they aren't good enough. Dave King, Walter Smith, Brian Kennedy even Paul Murray. It doesn't really matter how you see it, these are people who want to save Rangers. They are Rangers men and we know they are. I mean, Walter Smith is one of the first people you'd look to for assurances that someone can be trusted with Rangers and i've never seen him throw his weight behind any of the recent boards.

Time to throaw our weight behind someone who cares and not an unknown and hope for the best.

Boys, to be honest, I think we have to ask questions again after this statement.

Like him or not Dave King is a Rangers fan and only Rangers fan who has put in and willing to put in massive amount of monies.

I dont agree one bit with this bully tactic and I also believe Graham Wallace could walk tonight after this, I dont know.

BUt what I do know is Every one of us Bears should stop slagging the guy off ........He s a rangers man the same as everyone of us, and if he wants to ask questions, then lets listen to the answers and make our minds up.

My question is ..........Why not have another share issue right now ??

Sorry Dunny but someone who is a real Rangers man and fan would not try his best to put the club in danger, all I have heard from him is threats, scaremongering and comments which damage the club,cause trouble with the board and no offer of any help.Maybe the fact that the share price has been stable and making small rises has brought this latest spite attack.

knew l shouldn't have but just seen this on Ff

Mez 1st Team Regular Join Date: 04-12-2006Posts: 1,423 Re: Dave King statement - don't renew season tickets until the club is safeQuote:Originally Posted by hyramotyre Posted before here - I'd submit to 5 years in the bottom division if it meant we'd be rid of the shower of wasters, chancers, conmen, spivs and cracked actors who've been living at the top of the stairs for the past few years.Abso-fecking-lutely.This is what elements of our support can't seem to see. It's not about being back in the SPL in two years, or being back to winning trophies as quickly as possible.We need our club back first and foremost. If that means admin 2 then fine, i'd rather that than give these ****ers another penny.

That website is toxic

The club needs additional investment i think every single one of us can agree on that.

Will our current shareholders and investors provide that additional income on terms thst are of a benefit to the club and the team? I am desperate to be convinced as i am dying to have our club in the best position possible with the best people possible, is that too much to ask?

Im struggling with this to be honest.

He acknowledges that the current board are addressing the excessive spending mentality which exists at our club - then offers to add to the problem by suggesting a soft investment ?

Shouldnt we be striving to operate within our means ?

(tu)

The scary thing is that there is still people on here which seem to think we dont need Dave King,,i dont see a big queue of alternatives lining up to give us VITAL cash,without investment we are going only one way and this board really are a complete disgrace

We're going to be fucked for a very long time. This board is no better than any other in the last 2 years it's about time people sopped kidding themselves it's going to get better.

It's the same old story and Rangers fans take it all the time.

The Board and the shareholders are the only people winning here again.

The scary thing is that there is still people on here which seem to think we dont need Dave King,,i dont see a big queue of alternatives lining up to give us VITAL cash,without investment we are going only one way and this board really are a complete disgrace

This board Easdale aside have only been here about three months ffs

Is that why he wanted to be named as a creditor then, cause he didn't care about the money

Of course he would ask to be instated as a creditor, who wouldn't? My point is, he remained a Rangers fan after being burned for £20m

And for what it's worth - something I am sure will be refuted by many - if King had become a £20m creditor, he would had become the main creditor, putting a slight tweak to the power that Lloyds had.

The guy is merely telling the truth.

It amazes me that the board continue to bullshit people, not just this current one, but plenty before and yet people can still sit back and defend it. Yes, Dave King might be using scare tactics, but guess what, it's scary because it's true.

The club needs Rangers men. But not just any Rangers men (Graham Wallace being an example) but trustworthy Rangers men. Let's be honest here, Dave King has used all these tactics before, more than once. IF he wasn't concerned and absolutely committed to the cause, would he really try so hard. He obviously cares enough to be using any trick in the book to get in. Whyte came in, we had little knowledge of him, he done everything in the background and guess how that turned out. Then Green and his consortium came in, are people moaned that he was too involved and had to chill out, then that went to shit.

Our fans are a double edged sword at times, we plow millions in to the club to save it, then we critisise EVERYONE who comes on to the board. Tell me, who would you want running the club. No matter who is on that board, they are going to be critisesed at some point and we're going to say they aren't good enough. Dave King, Walter Smith, Brian Kennedy even Paul Murray. It doesn't really matter how you see it, these are people who want to save Rangers. They are Rangers men and we know they are. I mean, Walter Smith is one of the first people you'd look to for assurances that someone can be trusted with Rangers and i've never seen him throw his weight behind any of the recent boards.

Time to throaw our weight behind someone who cares and not an unknown and hope for the best.

if he was that committed he would just buy shares regardless who the money went to, obviously in Dave Kings mind the financial safeguarding of Rangers is secondary to where his money goes, that makes no sense to me