Scottish Cup Quarter Final Tickets

now then forever

I see the tickets for the quarter final are up on the website. Some parts of the ground are closed off jut now. I'd have hoped we could of got close to a full house for this one and they'll open the other parts up. Everyone going on here? What do you think the attendance will be? I hope it's a big crowd, can't beat a packed Ibrox.

Cheers for the heads up, will pick up a ticket for this asap. Hopefully the fans turn out in massive crowds to cheer us on as we progress in the cup. If it's on TV, we should make sure we're extra loud for the obsessed that will no doubt watch, show them that we're on our way back.

Doubt the crowd will reach 20k but no doubt if we manage to reach the final 50k will be claiming the right to get tickets.

Most likely, especially with it being on TV.

Wish fans would really get behind this and use it as an opportunity to back the team and at the same time put some much needed money in to the club. Some like to sit and moan about the money problems, without doing anything to help. Obviously that only goes for those who are in a position to spare that money.

If we make the semi-finals and draw Inverness, St Johnstone, Raith Rovers or Dumbarton (teams that wouldn't demand a 50/50 split.) Would we be allocated our season ticket seats and would our cards be activated?

I presume those clubs fans would get the Broomloan so season ticket holders in there would be shifted.

Don't want to underestimate them but to be honest should be a good chance to get another high score.

Ye we all like high scores witttttttttt :000000082: it's a cup game bud 3 nil or 6 nil we're through to the semis but your right about one thing the fans do need to support the club the best they can. Glad to hear your gonny pick up a tkt for the game :pipe:

If we make the semi-finals and draw Inverness, St Johnstone, Raith Rovers or Dumbarton (teams that wouldn't demand a 50/50 split.) Would we be allocated our season ticket seats and would our cards be activated?

I presume those clubs fans would get the Broomloan so season ticket holders in there would be shifted.

I would think that our STs would have no bearing at all. The SF is being held at a 'neutral' ground (I know, I know) and the clubs involved will be given an allocation by the sfa. STs wouldn't even come into it re seating plans imo.

To be fair I thought if it was on a Saturday we'd have pulled a decent crowd however with it being moved to the Sunday I can't see us exceeding 30,000, which is a shame because we all know that the majority of the Rovers support attending haven't ever stepped foot at Cliftonhill and would love a big intimidating crowd to give them dogs abuse, saying that these days you won't even see them at the piggery!

Doubt the crowd will reach 20k but no doubt if we manage to reach the final 50k will be claiming the right to get tickets.

This. Glory hunters should get off their arses and support the club. There will be a small crowd because it's Albion Rovers when there should be a big crowd because it's Rangers. And spare me the 'we aint playing well' pish too. Support the team, good and bad, thick and thin!! Govan Rear for me!!!!

Some folks are more interested in arguing over club politics, probably don't know there is a game on.

At a time when we are begging for money, you would think we could muster a full house at these low prices.

Someone on this board commented that we had the best fans in the world, sorry but we are just the same as everyone else.