Lafferty, you having a laugh?

He walked along with the rest.

CG then negotiated a fee with Southampton.

Davis didn't know when he left that a fee would be arranged,he's as bad as the rest.

I gained some respect for Southampton through that. They did the right thing. The only club to do so.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we got money for Davis and it was down to Davis insistence . He took a reduced signing on fee from Southampton to facilitate this. Might be wrong tho '

(tu) An old Rangers employee said Davis and his agent played a big part in us getting any money. You get people on forums that seemingly know better though.

Don't think theres much chance of lafferty coming back don't think he was the most popular player at ibrox ..apparently only two people from the club went to his wedding (think he married a taig ) so like the rest of them they can watch us and weep we are the only show in town !!

There's some poor bastard sitting in a tesco in northern ireland the now that had the ability to be a footballer

Unfortunately lafferty stole his fucking career

Absolutely terrible shite signing that we are/were used to seeing, lafferty wasnt worth a free transfer never mind 3.5million quid

Will always find it sad that a guy that scored in 3 Championship wins on the trot is hated now by an element in our support .

I always thought he was pish , but to hate him. Says it all about what he done at the end

Every dog has its day. Or in Lafferty's case, 3 days.

He was shite from July to April every single season without fail

We will see him, naismith and mcgregor back within 2 years imo.

Eh,no we won't.

For a host of reasons,mostly financial.

If that whinging little cock Naismith ever pulled on a Rangers jersey again it would be the end for me.

Never Never Never!!!

I dunno guys like Suarez and Neymar seem to be doing alright. Not that Lafffertys in that class of course :pipe:

Hmm... You've got me there! Maybe when you reach a certain level of skill you can do whatever you want? Lafferty isn't gonna get to that level, so he shoukd keep his head down and work hard instead of acting the lig!

Guaranteed we will sign a few who left us

I'd only welcome McGregor back. I might not get a great response but he knew he made a big mistake. Jig said he was very vocal during admin and challenged Duff & Phelps.