90 minute man or subway loyal

quinty

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you in the pub during East Fife? Cracking atmosphere :D

I was watching the wee man on Saturday after the game for a few hours, so I never drank and went to the full game. Although I was tempted to fuck off and go for a sleep on the bus it was that bad. Made up for it on Saturday night.

I've known people to fight for a ticket, then go to the pub and sell it for more drink, whether it's on telly or not!

Not being able to walk very fast I try to stay to the end, or into the late 80's, but if the ground is emptying I'll leave in the early 80's.

Can't remember every leaving before the 80th minute, ever.

I don't think I've ever left before 90 minutes. Always support the team for 90 minutes (and stoppage time).

subway loyal for me,most home games when theres a massive queue you need to be out the ground sharp.

also helps when catching connecting trains.

I walk to Cessnock, usually not much of a queue there.

There till the death, it would be a sorry sight if everybody left and they were still playing.

Left before the whistle twice.

One in the seventies when we got humped 3-0 at Somerset, left at half time out of anger.

Second time I remember was when the Stranraer goal went in earlier this year, so frigging angry again.

I always stay to the end and force my family to do the same. I wish people wouldn't leave early (must be demoralising for the team), but can't criticise someone who has payed the money and made the effort to turn up.