Candidates For Manager

JamieG54

Who do you think we could attract? So many big names would love a chance at taking control of us.

AVB? Out a job and may like a lower profile job outside the EPL

M Laudrup- Again may want to build up a team and into Europe

R and F De Boer- Still have a connection with us and show their support on Twitter. Maybe add in Numan and Mols as coaches?

Derek McInnes- Would be a popular choice and has proved he can play well and win.

Walter- Could steady us back to the top tier and have us challenging Celtic until he passes the baton onto somebody else. Knows the game inside and great record v them.

Pressley- Doing a great job at Coventry. Not the most popular but has teams playing good football

Butcher- Not popular since admin but had ICT playing great football and has passion to win

Souness- Unlikely but could be tempted and take Ray Wilkins as coach

Anyone else?

Durrant would not be running us after last time!

So is this your fourth or fifth anti Ally thread you started since half time yesterday? One thread not enough?

Oh and our manager next season will be superally

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Dick McGraw would be a good choice, at hawf time when we're getting our arse handed to us by pub teams could say "fulltime an yous aint winning, every wan of yoos is getting bummed".

Probably do a better job than our current manager, plus a lot cheaper.

Who do you think we could attract? So many big names would love a chance at taking control of us.

AVB? Out a job and may like a lower profile job outside the EPL

M Laudrup- Again may want to build up a team and into Europe

R and F De Boer- Still have a connection with us and show their support on Twitter. Maybe add in Numan and Mols as coaches?

Derek McInnes- Would be a popular choice and has proved he can play well and win.

Walter- Could steady us back to the top tier and have us challenging Celtic until he passes the baton onto somebody else. Knows the game inside and great record v them.

Pressley- Doing a great job at Coventry. Not the most popular but has teams playing good football

Butcher- Not popular since admin but had ICT playing great football and has passion to win

Souness- Unlikely but could be tempted and take Ray Wilkins as coach

Anyone else?

Durrant would not be running us after last time!

So is this your fourth or fifth anti Ally thread you started since half time yesterday? One thread not enough?

Oh and our manager next season will be superally

I think we'd see an up and coming assistant manager /coach take over.

Not necessarily a household name but someone who has his ideas and needs a canvas to implement them on.

Outwith that type I'd throw Dan Petrescu's name in.

Has done well with every side he's been at and starting to look the business.

Alternatively go for someone like Luis Enrique. Talented but struggling to get back in after a difficult time at Rome.

Not wholly unrealistic.

We need a complete overhaul of the coaching staff, so i'm not sure if bringing in ex players is a good idea.

Literally need to gut the club of all our coaching, scouting (if we have any) and technical staff. I think we've got to look at the lower English leagues, try and find the next Poyet etc.

John Sheridan has worked wonders with Argyle, has taken them from relegation candidates to playoff contenders. They play good football, and have brought through shit loads of youth which will be moved on in the summer for a tidy sum. Is he experienced enough? Probably not sadly.

If it goes tits up for Holloway at Millwall, i'd give him the job in a second

Brian of Nazareth has he been mentioned???

Or Jose Mourinho --- this thread is hilarious

Hieds are full of mince on here. Imagine being an up and coming manager looking into a club that has been dumped into the lowest league, money is very, very tight because the board is constantly shuffling and a very large portion of the fans are calling the manager, a club legend, every name under the sun and want him out half way through a season. Anybody that would want the job would have to be sectioned.

Is that the barometer now? How would be far with bigger budget? Better facilities, better academy etc,

It's not.just black and white as oh Falkirk fans were glad to see him go so he would be shite here

I could ask you the same thing re is that the barometer now. An average job at Falkirk and some half decent football at Coventry is enough to get the Rangers job?

If you can sell Pressley as a potential Rangers manager then go for it but until then I'm more inclined to believe the popular opinion of fans of a club who watched his sides every week for three years and weren't impressed at all.

I think we'd see an up and coming assistant manager /coach take over.

Not necessarily a household name but someone who has his ideas and needs a canvas to implement them on.

Outwith that type I'd throw Dan Petrescu's name in.

Has done well with every side he's been at and starting to look the business.

Alternatively go for someone like Luis Enrique. Talented but struggling to get back in after a difficult time at Rome.

Not wholly unrealistic.

Luis Enrique is another pie in the sky suggestion. And he's been Celta Vigo manager for a while now.