Dundee Hibs Request For Semi Final Venue Change Rejected

They made an official request to have the game moved from Ibrox if we win the replay, SFA rejected it is Steven Thompson on the SFA board? If so wouldn't he of had a say in the original decision? Unbelievable that they wanted the piggery instead so giving that place a semi and the final.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're greeting about ticket allocations now because they will only be getting 13,100 tickets. They had to hand back nearly half their tickets in a cup final against us 5 years ago never mind a semi final. Vile wee club, my new Aberdeen.

Why did Hivs request a change?

Because its not a neutral venue. Full story on bbc website if anybody can cut and paste it for me, also Thompson wont be sitting in the directors box but with their fans in what i imagine is a attempted snub in revenge for last years boycott. The Easdales and co will be delighted, don't need to bring the air freshener (tu)

Because its not a neutral venue. Full story on bbc website if anybody can cut and paste it for me, also Thompson wont be sitting in the directors box but with their fans in what i imagine is a attempted snub in revenge for last years boycott. The Easdales and co will be delighted, don't need to bring the air freshener (tu)

Pathetic wee chunt that he is, used to dislike it when his old man ran that "club" but he takes it to a whole new level.

Might not exclusively be neutral but the decision has been make so he can do one.