Puma-Wallace needs to have a word

Robespierre

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the situation merits a mass hate campaign against Puma, action such as petitions are petty when it comes to something as minor as this in the grand scheme of things, although it could and should be something that is looked at after all the boardroom troubles are sorted out.

I've had puma kits in the past, and the quality has generally been OK. They wash reasonably well (haven't fallen apart), but, the decals mostly peel off after the first couple of washes. I think it is just a puma issue, never noticed it with other maunfacturers.

What's the most effective way of going about this?

Send a letter to Edmiston Drive. Seriously, someone there should know where to channel it to. Make sure you ask for an acknowldgement or reply. (Just tell them you are disappointed, give your reasons i'e.not up to usual or acceptable standard, ask for a reply, and tell them you hope it's better next year,)

Alternatively you could ask one of the many fan groups to organise a card protest at half time, most of the current supporters groups are happy to do that sort of thing, and they could possibly hand out leaflets of complaint before the game to fellow fans too.

I've had puma kits in the past, and the quality has generally been OK. They wash reasonably well (haven't fallen apart), but, the decals mostly peel off after the first couple of washes. I think it is just a puma issue, never noticed it with other maunfacturers.

Our kit is the only Puma product I've had problems with.