Drunk Woman at Ibrox..

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with those posts which are supportive of her and critical of those who filmed her and posted it online with a view to ridiculing a fellow Rangers fan.

Poor lassy did fuck all to receive that mockery. If anything, her attitude should be commended, even if her method wasn't as stylish as some would like.

Are we really trying to mock, ridicule and belittle those who are trying create a better atmosphere to lift the crowd and in turn, the team? Some people need to take a look at their own actions before pouring undue scorn upon fellow fans.

I agree with those posts which are supportive of her and critical of those who filmed her and posted it online with a view to ridiculing a fellow Rangers fan.

Poor lassy did fuck all to receive that mockery. If anything, her attitude should be commended, even if her method wasn't as stylish as some would like.

Are we really trying to mock, ridicule and belittle those who are trying create a better atmosphere to lift the crowd and in turn, the team? Some people need to take a look at their own actions before pouring undue scorn upon fellow fans.

Good man, Oleg. (tu)

Too many people of the Stockbridge persuasion... Wee secret filmers with camera phones. Cannae even get a decent swally without them filming you and posting it online. Even the Hoff's daughters did it to him. Sad days indeed. :(

hoffxp_468x383.jpg

Ffs.

Strike the lassie down dead because she's had a wee drink and enjoying herself.

People like you were obviously nowhere near the old Ibrox or hampden on cup final day.

There was a time when the Rangers support struck fear into the opposition team and their fans.

What would you like going to the football to be like?

Let me guess,like going to the pictures.

Get a life.

I was born in the 90s and grew up watching the 9 in a row team, I'd happily swap all that to attend ibrox in the old days. The stories my old man tells me makes me hate what football has become

Good man, Oleg. (tu)

Too many people of the Stockbridge persuasion... Wee secret filmers with camera phones. Cannae even get a decent swally without them filming you and posting it online. Even the Hoff's daughters did it to him. Sad days indeed. :(

hoffxp_468x383.jpg

Mate, the way I'm looking at it, it all seems rather self-defeating.

Are we really trying to discourage someone from encouraging the team? Is that not doing our enemies' work?

They should think about that before belittling someone trying to get behind the cause.

Too many folk just like to moan. e.g. "The atmosphere's pish! Moan! Moan! Moan! There's someone trying to create a better atmosphere! Moan! Moan! Moan!"

Good on the lassie. She gets my backing.

well said I don't sit far from there either and it was a gd laugh at the time but there's no need for somebody too film that and try take the cunt out of the girl days later

Why has someone got to film her,then post it on the internet....strange?

Whoever filmed her is clearly one to watch a wee voyeur fetish,will find himself in Glasgow Sheriff one day if that's what gets him going,And fair play to her at least she's trying to enjoy herself and create abit of an atmosphere instead of being a cardboard cutout or like the fans who as too busy taking selfies and sitting with the phone out on Facebook etc.

I'll tell you what's embarrasing.

Filming a fellow bear who's only 'crime'is getting a wee bit drunk and trying to get her fellow fans to make some noise.

The girl wasn't sitting that far from me and there was people sniggering and making comments,telling her tae sit fuckin doon.

Well i say good for her.

If there was 50000 more like her we'd have the most feared stadium in europe.

I hate what our support has become sometimes.

Spot on (tu)