Drunk Woman at Ibrox..

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted a link to a video on youtube yes. Doesn't make me a pervert or infect my morality.

You're a tit who accuses people of being a pervert, without even looking into things deeper. Thank god you're in no position of authority, you'd be locking up innocent people everyday, because you can't be bothered to actually delve deeper into things.

You are a disgrace for posting this.

You where obviously trying to belittle a fellow fan for having a wee drink.

You obviously thought everyone on here would join you in laughing at her.

Im proud to say that many on here share my opinion on the girl and the people/person who filmed and posted.

Now youre embarrased and so you should be.

I never said you were a perv but the person filming was like a perv sneakily filming people.

I've been in worse states at the Football and seen far worse states, aye she's making a wee bit of a show of herself but she's harming nae cunt and fair play to her for trying to get a wee bit of atmosphere. Whoever filmed her for the intention of humiliating her on Youtube should be kicked in the baws, no something you do to a fellow Bear at a Rangers game.

I take it this happened during the Airdrie game and if that's the case, what's wrong with all you guys up there in CR when it takes a woman to try and get some response from you in an attempt to get you to support your team. :lol:

We were all giving it laldy up in the main stand :D .

You are a disgrace for posting this.

You where obviously trying to belittle a fellow fan for having a wee drink.

You obviously thought everyone on here would join you in laughing at her.

Im proud to say that many on here share my opinion on the girl and the people/person who filmed and posted.

Now youre embarrased and so you should be.

I never said you were a perv but the person filming was like a perv sneakily filming people.

I'm not embarrassed, what reason do I have to be embarrassed? :lol: and I never said you called me a perv. I'll seriously ask you this again; are you on the sauce?

And I'm not a disgrace for posting this at all. It was comical, that's the end of it.

You need to lighten up a little. (tu)

A fan trying to inject some life in to the stadium agree with UKIP and allcinaye

Gotta agree with this, the girl has came to the game to celebrate Rangers winning the league with a wee drink in her and was looking for a wee sing song. Have done this many a time myself over the years all over the ground trying to get a song going with a few beers in me. Good on her for having a go! :7325: Whoever did video the girl and post it should have a wee look at themselves :ph34r: not good at all!

I'm not embarrassed, what reason do I have to be embarrassed? :lol: and I never said you called me a perv. I'll seriously ask you this again; are you on the sauce?

And I'm not a disgrace for posting this at all. It was comical, that's the end of it.

You need to lighten up a little. (tu)

Ok mate,we'll leave it at that.