*****The Official Arbroath Vs The Champions Match Thread*****

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The amusing thing is posters like BMR have barely registered a post throughout this thread but as soon as an opportunity arises to antagonise other posters he and others can't wait to tell us about "posters coming out their shell to moan".

No doubt ally will play jig upfront if daly is injured but if he is brave enough not to it could work to our advantage as without a "target man" we will be forced to play football which will hopefully suit the majority of our players.

I was thinking it would be a blessing in disguise because we would have jig up front and have a CB that could run but I like your idea better.

The amusing thing is posters like BMR have barely registered a post throughout this thread but as soon as an opportunity arises to antagonise other posters he and others can't wait to tell us about "posters coming out their shell to moan".

Just put him on ignore

Well that 1st half was reasonable where we played at least confidently, but that 2nd half was hardly a ringing endorsement of free flowing football to take into the Raith game. Then again, they've only won one in their last 10 games, excluding today, so they should be beatable. 2nd trophy of the season next week, thank you very much.

I tend not to care one jot about what they think, all they see is darkness because their head is burried up allys arse

Pathetic performance as usual bar Gallagher when he came on. Thought Foster was quite good going forward today but was brutul defensively and I'am still yet to see what Robbie Crawford brings to the team.

!st half not to bad,didn't come out in the 2nd.Gallagher changed things when he came on,has to start in the Final on the right,he knows how to play defenders.

Thought Peralta did well today but we missed the bite Black brings.Need players back for next week.