So it wisnae a dream

GOAT

We really did just get beat in a cup final off Raith Rovers. We still have fans defending the clown in charge. Probably the most embarrassed I've ever felt as a Rangers fan. Cheers for that McCoist. Now do the right thing and fuck off.

It can't get any lower than that yesterday.

The man should be sacked on the spot or at least have it about himself to hand in his notice. Of course that won't happen since we cant afford it and he wont leave without his contract being paid up.

I knew it was going to end this way, a blind man could see where this was going with a TV personality in charge.

Iv'e never been embarrased to call myself a Rangers man but today and yesterday that changed.

Cheers Ally, I'd rather you did do 'walking away'.

We really did just get beat in a cup final off Raith Rovers. We still have fans defending the clown in charge. Probably the most embarrassed I've ever felt as a Rangers fan. Cheers for that McCoist. Now do the right thing and fuck off.

You know this thread going to get deleted or locked don't you.?

I am putting this down as the worst defeat in our history. There is no desire in our team and its down to the management leading by example. Look at the way McCoist spoke to the players at fulltime and again during extra time.

There is no leadership or motivation on the park or within the management team.

Dundee United must he fucken bricking it for next week eh?

If we are getting thumped next week it would probably be for the best if we all walked out.I would rather see that than hear Ally GTF being chanted. Never wanted him as the manager but I would be uncomfortable with that kind of thing and wouldn't participate.

He'll stay for this season. So saturday we'll need to watch the same pish again. Oh but this time it'll be at Ibrox, bigger crowd, better league, and we'll probably get fucked 4-0.

I tried backing ally for so long but i seriously just want him to leave now. He's useless as a manager. You can argue but he's winning the leagues but we've struggled nearly every fucking game this season and we got put out league cup by forfar and got beat off raith rovers. What chance have we got on saturday? or next season? will you back him when we don't get into the premiership this time next year?

i really dont want to see ally here start of next season.

If we are getting humped on Saturday it will be ally ally get to fuck like it was all those years ago

When he was just starting out as a player against

Dundee in the Scottish cup at ibrox.but I would rather he just left before then and show some dignity this Saturday is going to be horrible for him if we play like that and lose.

If we are getting humped on Saturday it will be ally ally get to fuck like it was all those years ago

When he was just starting out as a player against

Dundee in the Scottish cup at ibrox.but I would rather he just left before then and show some dignity this Saturday is going to be horrible for him if we play like that and lose.

Could be worse on Saturday. We could have a midfield of Peralta,Black,Law and Hutton. I cant remember the last time we actually played well so I cant see our form improving dramatically over the next 5 days.

McCoist is fond of using the phrase "to be perfectly honest" in many of his interviews so if he was being "perfectly honest" he'd look at yesterday (and other games recently) and accept that he hasn't got what it takes to lead this club back to the top and thus, hand in his notice.

The fact that he's still here in situ this morning speaks volumes.

It's all about Ally and Ally's all about the money.

Wish it was a dream.

Really wish id have woke up to find Ally, his management team and a collection of deadwood gone.

Getting sick of his comments aswell, i actually feel insulted reading them and i never thought i would with him.

Utd will annihilate us, we have no fight, desire or passion on or off the pitch, im preparing for a predictable battering.

McCoist is fond of using the phrase "to be perfectly honest" in many of his interviews so if he was being "perfectly honest" he'd look at yesterday (and other games recently) and accept that he hasn't got what it takes to lead this club back to the top and thus, hand in his notice.

The fact that he's still here in situ this morning speaks volumes.

It's all about Ally and Ally's all about the money.

Oh aye and the "make no mistake " line he trots off all the time . Fucking sick of him and his chat , I don't know it's it just bullshit he's trying to make us swallow or he is deluded .

I think it's the former , he is no mug and knows he is serving up low quality shite but will cling on to his job regardless of the damage caused