• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is actually a brilliant idea.

It would send the message to the management and direct to the team.

Other than that, I would spend the rest of the time screaming

"who the fucking hell are you " at the Arab fans.

I've not seen Dundee Utd. play this season but I've read they are a counter attacking team. An all out assault will play into their hands if this is true. If we let them come onto us we are the ones who might exploit that loophole

I don't think this will be a popular post but even in the aftermath of yesterday's latest disgrace that should have seen the management sacked on the spot, I still felt it would have no baring on Saturdays cup game

We all know in one off cup games anything can happen. Maybe I'm being a blind optimist which is out of character for me, but I'm also an honest guy and just says what I feel and I have a gut feeling we can win - don't ask me why

Does anyone else feel the same? One things for sure the game can't come quick enough for me to attempt to put yesterday to bed and raise the morale again

Unsure if anyone feels the same, probably not

I think that we will win it. Had the same feeling before the last home game against the scum.

Utd are shitting it...never mind the bravado in public....they have more to lose.

1st Of Jan .I said to a few mates ,regards the Semi final..... .I thought the best thing would be to lose on Sunday . I thought if we had won well these shite players would have paraded the trophy and ran about the Easter Road turf like they were superstars .

This would have been just enough for them to be complacent against the arabs and we would get fucked.

Saturday is the big one for me and like you I still believe anything can happen. Its a long shot and I still want Ally out but you just never know .

Most of our performances this season have been dire so even before yesterday's shambles I did not think we were good enough to

beat them or any top 6 team.

We need that lot to freeze or have an off day whilst we up our game. And I have not seen much of this recently.

If Wallace and Templeton are out, we have very little threat going forward.

Like most Bears I will be there on Saturday to cheer on the team but I fear a drubbing

Ally should be gone by now. I'm amazed it hasn't been announced.

He should gave walked or given his jotters.

Get Walter in temporarily or a caretaker manager before the game. Maybe it will lift the players a bit.

i am absolutely certain Ally continuing will have no bearing on the United game. We have nothing to lose now.

There are two ways it can go, players can just utterly crumble under the embarrassment of yesterday or they can fight to prove themselves and for their manager.

If it starts to go against us early on, I fear that the anger and atmosphere could become horrible. I am not convinced that we have enough players who have the character to stand up and be counted, but hope I will feel more positive come the end of the week.

Im afraid to say it but i think we will get pumped, we have fuck all in attack, you would have been no worse of planting a tree just outside the box on Sunday, it would moved more than Daly, a bunch of guttless overpaid mercenarys. ive backed them and the manager all season but enough is enough, we really are slow,cannot pass ten yards and have a bombscare in defence, so gutted from yesterday im not even looking forward to going on Saturday