Rangers release statement

RFC55

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously booked in advance as they thought they'd win the game.

But naw, cannae let a good time go to waste, eh?

Pathetic.

i honestly cant see how any of them could of been anything but ashamed last night sitting there after the worst game of the season. But it seems like they party twice as hard to make up for being imposters of a Rangers team fucking unreal!

A little bit of honesty required here, guys. Just think how many times we've returned to the pub/club after an Old Firm defeat, had a few drinks and ended up giving it laldy. I know I have in my younger days. Best way to drown sorrows.

The players are no different to us. That meal/party would have been booked well in advance. Would you honestly expect them all to eat and drink as if they were Trappists? Team bonding is important and needs to be done in bad times as well as good.

If only they felt it like we do, fuckin chancers.

I watched the game, then marched my dog round the park (I never knew I cold throw a ball so far) kicked my fence down,went to the driving range and blootered 100 balls with my driver full swing, took 3 nurofen and went to bed still raging.

If only they felt it like we do, fuckin chancers.

I watched the game, then marched my dog round the park (I never knew I cold throw a ball so far) kicked my fence down,went to the driving range and blootered 100 balls with my driver full swing, took 3 nurofen and went to bed still raging.

You should've went dancing and singing.

A little bit of honesty required here, guys. Just think how many times we've returned to the pub/club after an Old Firm defeat, had a few drinks and ended up giving it laldy. I know I have in my younger days. Best way to drown sorrows.

The players are no different to us. That meal/party would have been booked well in advance. Would you honestly expect them all to eat and drink as if they were Trappists? Team bonding is important and needs to be done in bad times as well as good.

We don't get paid a fortune and then fail to do our jobs which let down thousands of people then go out for a wee dance and curry.

It's rangers football club for fuck sake

That's the fans

The people directly responsible for that shambles should be ashamed and in training this morning

That's the difference

Professional footballers should not be drinking alcohol and definitely not six days before the biggest game for years.

I would send them on a 48 hour session, Thursday and Friday pre match, it would be impossible to repeat that Sunday farce even whilst pished.

A champagne lifestyle on the back of stale ale football performance. The better show of leadership would have been to cancel the party out of recognition of the suffering their dismal performance - management and players - has imposed on the Support they claim to be so proud of. Players that should be capable of delivering when in matters in a cup final are shown to be players less than ordinary led by a management team who increasing also look less than ordinary. It does not bode well for a fast return to the top flight and it is yet another example that the second biggest wage bill in Scottish football just do not deliver performances to the level of their collective capabilities on anything like the consistent basis. The CEO should have been raging at them. Green would have left them in no doubt about their unaccepable performance in the final and (as I recall) an non-drinker he may have had a lot less tolerance for a party after losing like that.

Awwch it was just a wee meal, with disco lights and plenty booze and a dancefloor.

And Ally was just saying a few words, that's why Ian Black thought it was worth recording.

Absolute embarrassment to our club. Then they just try and brush it off by lying and saying it was just an after match meal. Fuck them.

Can't comprehend the mindset of the players, really can't. How could they be in the right frame of mind or mood to go there?

(tu) spot on. Imagine it was the like of Butcher that had been in charge and a defeat like that, the players would have been destroyed at Auchenhowie today.

Butchers methods are working a treat at Hibs right enough, beaten again tonight and a mere 55 points behind the tims.