Team for Saturday

Folks putting Aird in the team have clearly taken leave of their senses.

They must be on the same drugs as the current manager.

I would honestly play Sheils instead of Aird but that won't happen. So only option we have is Aird or Smith or Aird on the right and Sheils on the left. I really hope it's not the case though.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bell

Foster - McCulloch - Mohsni - Wallace

--------------- Peralta -------------------

Gallacher - Black - Law - Shiels

------------ Clark ------------------

Is what I'd go with. If I see Daly as a lone striker again I'll cry. He did nothing in 120 minutes yesterday, genuinely nothing. I forgot he was playing.

Bell

Foster - McCulloch - Mohsni - Wallace

--------------- Peralta -------------------

Gallacher - Black - Law - Shiels

------------ Clark ------------------

Is what I'd go with. If I see Daly as a lone striker again I'll cry. He did nothing in 120 minutes yesterday, genuinely nothing. I forgot he was playing.

I think he plays much better when Clark starts beside him. Wee Clark reads his knock-ons well. Plus Dundee United aren't good at defending crosses into the box, so if we got some decent delievery into it then hopefully Daly puts one or more away.

The only certainty is that there will be a line up that defies logic.

If there are injuries hanging over from Sunday, then ill-prepared reserves will be brought in, because the Holy Grail of the unbeaten league run had to be preserved.

Feel sorry for first teamers who's conditioning has been neglected so they can't function to their full capability & any youngsters who are brought in and are expected to carry us through.

Your management have hung you out to dry.

Allys -

Bell

Faure Moshni Jig Foster

Aird Black Law Hutton Smith

Daly

Personally -

Bell

Foster Moshni Jig Smith (Wallace if fit)

Black Law Peralta

Templeton

Sheils Clark

Smith was struggling in front of us yesterday, with what looked like a hamstring - can't help but feel he'll miss out on Saturday.

With what I heard Cammy Bell is playing up front on Saturday with Daly in goals... Who knows this could be true when it comes to Ally !

Don't expect Daly to get anything towards the corners of the goal then!

Law deserves to be dropped before Black.

No one good enough to replace him either. I just don't see Black having the right attitude when the going gets tough, we saw it against DU last year he strolls about the park playing slack passes then takes 30 yard shots that fly high over the bar and he just doesn't give a fuck. Law has been poor but without him and Clark we have absolutely no players who can create some energy going forward.

No one good enough to replace him either. I just don't see Black having the right attitude when the going gets tough, we saw it against DU last year he strolls about the park playing slack passes then takes 30 yard shots that fly high over the bar and he just doesn't give a fuck. Law has been poor but without him and Clark we have absolutely no players who can create some energy going forward.

I would disagree for this season. I think Black has matured a lot this season compared to last. I've said it on a thread before, he's actually only player who looks bothered at times. He never shys away in a game and is always looking for the ball. Law had a good first half to the season and he's went missing ever since. His whole body language looks like he couldn't give a fuck.

I would disagree for this season. I think Black has matured a lot this season compared to last. I've said it on a thread before, he's actually only player who looks bothered at times. He never shys away in a game and is always looking for the ball. Law had a good first half to the season and he's went missing ever since. His whole body language looks like he couldn't give a fuck.

I agree he's been better this season, it's a shame that both are actually good players yet like Shiels and Daly look like all motivation and skill has been drained from them being under Ally. Aird was a joy his first few games, now he can't pass can't cross and has no other skill than just kicking it past someone and running on to it and even then he takes on a man rarely.

Ally will play 4-1-4-1

If Wallace is fit the Faure will sit in front of the back 4. If Wallace doesn't make it then expect the back 4 that finished Sunday with peralta in front of the back 4.

He probably would take a 1-0 defeat right now. (tu)

Ally will play 4-1-4-1

If Wallace is fit the Faure will sit in front of the back 4. If Wallace doesn't make it then expect the back 4 that finished Sunday with peralta in front of the back 4.

He probably would take a 1-0 defeat right now. (tu)

He'll play for penalties that's one thing I know for sure

Black has to play in the only role he has shown any success and that is in front of the back 4 where all he has to do is spread the ball because we know that he is not brave enough to tackle and cannot run and pass at the same time.

Faure has to replace Foster,not because he is good at full back but he is less of a liability than Foster.

Daly,Black,Moshni and Jig are guaranteed a start no matter what.

Guessing the set up Ally will decide on will be a 4 1 4 1 formation because he doesn't do trying to win cup ties and I expect Hutton,Peralta and Smith to stroll about slowly in midfield not quite getting near ball or opposition and Aird being the fall guy as the one who has the burden of trying to attack on his own hoping that one of his shots hits off Daly if he is not standing ion his accustomed offside position.

It's so hard to actually pick a team that merits playing in this.

Mohsni is garbage, I'd honestly rather cribari played.

He will go one up top again, pathetic.

Don't rate him but this is the kind of game shiels should be busting his arse off to make an impact.