Leckie on Ally and walking away.

bawsburst

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of what he says makes sense. I gave the benefit of the doubt in our bottom tier year due to the off field stuff, and the quikly thrown together team.

this year however, Ally got pretty much all his first choices, and was backed to the hilt. and he still couldnt fire that team up to beat fucking Raith Rovers :anguish:

Cant remember him writing a scathing article about the yellow fang and how he with the highest wage bill in Scotland coupled with the wealth of europe and big money transfer sales, got fucked out the league cup at hame off the mightey giants that are Morton at home ffs, or after the sheep shaggers pumped out the other cup at home but yes lets all point at Ally and watch the support swally him up and we will all laugh like fuck :thumbup:

Sales are down lets jump on this wobbling tower of stregth that is the Rangers support, lets see if we can turn them on each other, yes some of the stuff could be showing as factual, but the double standards here are fucking stinking up his piece, his glee is dripping from that article

:7325:

For the first time, we are beginning to see a shift in opinion amongst the press, I think. Usually, the excuses are rolled out in defence of Ally but I can't see it anymore because there simply are no more excuses anymore.

For the first time, we are beginning to see a shift in opinion amongst the press, I think. Usually, the excuses are rolled out in defence of Ally but I can't see it anymore because there simply are no more excuses anymore.

Same his media buddies are turning but I bet guys like dj etc are still hanging in there with him

A lot of what he says makes sense. I gave the benefit of the doubt in our bottom tier year due to the off field stuff, and the quikly thrown together team.

this year however, Ally got pretty much all his first choices, and was backed to the hilt. and he still couldnt fire that team up to beat fucking Raith Rovers :anguish:

There's still a lot of 'internals' going on inside Ibrox I can assure you of that.

All is not well inside the hut. Ahmed is throwing around a lot of aggressive emails to present staff by all accounts.

Wow! Leckie is now the voice of truth. Despise the fat turd, got most of his article basically true, but like all the Rangers haters, they are the wolves that are baying in the distance. This prick has been waiting for this since Admin.

Now, because we have, as a support, collectively called for Ally to stand down, in come the poison pen letter, so called, sports writers' to feast on the carcass of the fallen hero, and they are parasites to a man, they will continue to feed on the defenceless, and when it is Rangers, they will try and bleed us to death.

We know all Ally's failings as a manager and have tried to live with them, but patience is wearing thin, and maybe this is his last season, but do we need to praise the likes of this arsehole, and give him the kudos of being the one to bring our managers failings to the wider public.

Yes, Ally needs to be told of his lack of vision as far as the team goes, and of his silly party shenanigans, but he does not need, as we also do not need, to be reminded of our teams lacking, by some glorified, gloating apology of a hack.

This article has all the finesse of a good booting in the balls, a reminder of our weaknesses and our past failures, and I for one will not stand by and see some tosser of a man, put our manager, and team, and us, all up for ridicule with his poxy scribblings.

As much as most of us want Ally to move onto something else at Ibrox, or even just to go, he deserves to be allowed to do so with dignity, and not to be dragged through the gutter press like some common no mark. Because, no matter our own personal thoughts on Ally, the man has done more for this club as a player than any of us could ever dream of. That's got to count for something.

In advance, I would like to say to all the Rangers hating hacks out there, in their parasitical wee world, go fuck yourselves, or even better.. form a circle and fuck the lot of you.

:7325:

Apparently we were to sign the cream of the first division to win this league. Wonder how that would've been possible with an embargo which expired after the window shut.

The same way it was possible to sign the dreggs of the SPL

It doesn't matter who is saying it. Leckie is only saying what many if us have been shouting about for the past two seasons.

Ally is a legend in all respects bar management and the longer he stays now, the more he tarnishes his status.

If the board let him stay long enough the fans will turn completely against him and we don't want to see that happen.

He should have gone by now, either by himself or by the board pushing him out.

Instead he will be going to the semi final like a condemned man.

I am disgusted at the Money that's getting thrown at these guys in Blue Jerseys.

Our Team have been rotten all season and we have all witnessed how bad these players andmanagement are.

Its Fucking bad and I've had enough of these people throwing cash ,and buying shitty players.

They are Allys buys.

Ally did say recently that he will continue to pay top money until he is told not to.