Leckie on Ally and walking away.

bawsburst

Cant argue with any of that. The Gavin swankies and Rory mcallisters of the world would have got ys promoted out of these leagues and humped in the cups for a pittance of what we are spending on this shite.

ally do us a favour please swallow your pride and go. I don't care if we are manager less come Saturday, having one in the dugout doing fuck all is like having no manager anyway.

ally your time is up.

Sack Ally and put his arms folded cardboard cutout there less wages same result.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Despise that fat cunt, but sadly on this occasion he sounds exactly like me and the way I have moaned for over two years. We are destroying our club with "blind and unintelligent loyalty" all the pish about no man bigger than Rangers! Get him to fuck before it's too late!!!

Ally doesn't have a propaganda unit to dispense lies.

The SFA gave us 24 hours to add to a skeleton squad by withholding registration.

Wrong....our first game after admin was against Brechin at the end of July. Templeton was signed before the Elgin game on September 2nd...that's well over a month to build the squad.

Wrong....our first game after admin was against Brechin at the end of July. Templeton was signed before the Elgin game on September 2nd...that's well over a month to build the squad.

Really?

Either way, how were we meant to assess and select the cream of the 3rd tier in that period?

Bill Leckie is a grade A cunt. Never slow to have a go at anything to do with our club, our players or our fans. Infact, he makes a conscious effort to do this on a regular basis.

Makes a few valid points in there for once in his life, but all the same im not going to have him dictate to me what my team does or doesnt need. No Rangers fan should jump on the bandwagon because of this eejit.

He should look closer to home. His no mark club languishing in 10th place with pitiful attendances as the majority of their fans would rather spend the money on a bag of smack than a ticket for the game.

probably a better result, least the cardboard cutout wont tell the players pre match "lump the high ball to daly"

instead maybe the guys will actually think about playing some real football

Double win then, was sitting on Sunday and you could tell what was going to happen 4 or 5 passes across the back ball up the line to Aird ball straight back to foster back across the back line then fuck it high punt to Daly or fuck it Moshni hits a long ball out for a throw in deep in their half which was meant to be a pass.

How can you (in this case the ball-bag Leckie) shame a man whose neck is so full of brass a nuclear-powered blowtorch wouldn't make a mark on it?

Answer: You don't.

McCoist will ignore comments like this all day long.

He's here for the long haul. It's all about Ally.

Sad but true. :(

Journos like Leckie and English can see very clearly where we're going wrong. It's hard to remember if they were writing like this before the Rangers support started howling for Ally's head, but they're certainly printing the obvious all over the press/media outlets these days. Britney and Spunce are just quietly enjoying themselves at the moment, with the occasional dig. It's a shame, but Ally's not the man any longer, if he ever was!, so come on the board, get your fingers out and make a decision.

Bill Leckie is a grade A cunt. Never slow to have a go at anything to do with our club, our players or our fans. Infact, he makes a conscious effort to do this on a regular basis.

Makes a few valid points in there for once in his life, but all the same im not going to have him dictate to me what my team does or doesnt need. No Rangers fan should jump on the bandwagon because of this eejit.

He should look closer to home. His no mark club languishing in 10th place with pitiful attendances as the majority of their fans would rather spend the money on a bag of smack than a ticket for the game.

You've just described the Edinburgh club (and its smack-using support) sitting above them in the table. :D

The article is fair enough and makes a few valid points. The fact that Leckie might not be the bastion of all Rangers supporters dreams is neither here nor there. The team is rank rotten and it comes down to having a high ball one way strategy that will bite us on the ars3. Let alone the training schedules and tactical astuteness of our manager to change the game.

Some of us have been saying this for a while.

The article is fair enough and makes a few valid points. The fact that Leckie might not be the bastion of all Rangers supporters dreams is neither here nor there. The team is rank rotten and it comes down to having a high ball one way strategy that will bite us on the ars3. Let alone the training schedules and tactical astuteness of our manager to change the game.

Some of us have been saying this for a while.

Remember at the start of the season we kept hearing about how fit they all were? Didn't look too hot to me at the weekend. Nor since Christmas if the truth be known.

Apart from the signing the best of the lower leagues each year and Gallagher comment, I can't disagree with any of that. It just makes you think about how we will actually be able to beat Dundee Utd? I just can't see McCoist coming up with some magical tactics to be able to beat them. It will be the same rubbish we have been watching for months - long ball up to Daly and if he wins it there won't be anyone anywhere near him to get to his flick on or knock down.

Another thing that worries me is that the players who deserve to be dropped after Sunday won't be. Infact, if Wallace is fit I believe that the team that lined up Sunday will be the team against Utd. That scares the shit out of me! Can we really see Black and Hutton bossing the midfield? You can guarantee that Rankin and Paton will show more fight and determination than those two. And the thought of Robertson and MacKay-Steven up against Richard Foster....that is worrying. That Ciftci will also have a field day against Jig and Mohsni. It could be a long 90 minutes on Saturday! But hopefully I'm wrong and McCoist can pull it out of the bag, I really doubt it, but you never know.

Remember at the start of the season we kept hearing about how fit they all were? Didn't look too hot to me at the weekend. Nor since Christmas if the truth be known.

Spot on. Those players do not look fit just now.