At least we haven't plunged to these depths...

With the general consensus being McCoist must leave, at least we have been able to debate on here quite amicably and constructively on here about the issue. I hope we continue on in the same vein, even when things are perhaps taken to the next level - whether that be protesting or singing anti-Ally songs etc.

The lack of class being shown by Man U fans is quite cringe-worthy and they simply come across as spoiled little brats. They do have a reason for wanting Moyes out but I would hope we would never stoop to such levels as this:

http://www.davidmoyesfootballgenius.co.uk/

Although there is a difference in that McCoist has earned his place as a Rangers playing legend and Moyes is a relative Man U outsider, I think we can all agree there is a way to do things and a way not to do things.

With the cup semi final coming up I hope support is given to the team during which will be a very difficult game, our fans have been incredible again this season. There has been talk of boycotting the game, chanting and protesting, I would hope this only happens once the game has been lost or after the game. In my opinion there is no place for this just before the game or during a cup game which we still can win.

That's all I wanted to say really, hope we can all enjoy a win and a good performance on Saturday.

We deserve it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With the general consensus being McCoist must leave, at least we have been able to debate on here quite amicably and constructively on here about the issue. I hope we continue on in the same vein, even when things are perhaps taken to the next level - whether that be protesting or singing anti-Ally songs etc.

The lack of class being shown by Man U fans is quite cringe-worthy and they simply come across as spoiled little brats. They do have a reason for wanting Moyes out but I would hope we would never stoop to such levels as this:

http://www.davidmoye...llgenius.co.uk/

Although there is a difference in that McCoist has earned his place as a Rangers playing legend and Moyes is a relative Man U outsider, I think we can all agree there is a way to do things and a way not to do things.

With the cup semi final coming up I hope support is given to the team during which will be a very difficult game, our fans have been incredible again this season. There has been talk of boycotting the game, chanting and protesting, I would hope this only happens once the game has been lost or after the game. In my opinion there is no place for this just before the game or during a cup game which we still can win.

That's all I wanted to say really, hope we can all enjoy a win and a good performance on Saturday.

We deserve it.

:lol: sections of our support give anyone a run for coming across as spoilt - just look at how we have turned on Ally who is both one of our own and doing his job in uncharted territories.

:lol: sections of our support give anyone a run for coming across as spoilt - just look at how we have turned on Ally who is both one of our own and doing his job in uncharted territories.

Just as a few are petulant and desperate to be different for their own reasons,

I agree that a section of our fans do come across that way, in fact a lot of teams have those particular sections. However, not all fans hire a plane to fly a manager out banner over the stadium during a game.

A lot has been made of the difficulties Ally has had to endure during his management while being expected to yield results, however, you have to admit he's been given resources which make his job a hell of a lot easier than other managers he's competing with at our current level. The wage budget, training facilities, supporting staff, and thousands of fans all help Ally, so I think it's misleading to make McCoist out to be a poor wee soul who's struggling to do his job under unsurmountable constraints.

Being one of our own should never excuse someone of failing to meet the standards set since 1872.

Ally has failed in so many ways. Not everyone can put an eloquent spin on their feelings and come across as the voice of reason. Sometimes people have just had their fill and let it all spill out.

You need to see past the individual comments and get a true sense of the anger coming from the people. Your failure in understanding WHY it has come to this for so many people is at least equal to the failures Ally has heaped on this club for the last 3 years - neither of you can see past a League table which has hidden the true extent of the malaise that hangs over us.

Everyday brings uncharted territories for people - it is how we navigate them that defines us. And how we are being defined at the moment is shocking for a club like ours,

Being one of our own should never excuse someone of failing to meet the standards set since 1872.

Ally has failed in so many ways. Not everyone can put an eloquent spin on their feelings and come across as the voice of reason. Sometimes people have just had their fill and let it all spill out.

You need to see past the individual comments and get a true sense of the anger coming from the people. Your failure in understanding WHY it has come to this for so many people is at least equal to the failures Ally has heaped on this club for the last 3 years - neither of you can see past a League table which has hidden the true extent of the malaise that hangs over us.

Everyday brings uncharted territories for people - it is how we navigate them that defines us.

Exactly, this is someone just happy to label everyone that disagrees with him Ally-bashers instead of actually trying to understand the other side of the argument. McCoist was my boyhood hero, I love the guy still and I was overjoyed when he was made manager. I stuck by him and defended him as a manager only until recently. Everyone has a different breaking point, mine was the Raith game. I cannot defend his poor performance any longer.

While I detest the level of vitriol and personal attacks on Ally, at what point is it acceptable to admit that despite being one of our own, he is not up to the job? Or does simply being one of our own act as a get out of jail free card for any/all of his faults as a manager?

The fact you have to continually reference him being one of our own, instead of actually defending his managerial ability is quite telling.

Being one of our own does not excuse someone from being a failure, something Ally clearly is.

Why I'm even replying to a troll such as you is beyond me right enough.

Do you actually think this pish up on your own.?

sections of our support give anyone a run for coming across as spoilt - just look at how we have turned on Ally who is both one of our own and doing his job in uncharted territories.

Ally, should you not be taking training?

Everyday brings uncharted territories for people - it is how we navigate them that defines us. And how we are being defined at the moment is shocking for a club like ours,

A footballing 'cliche' and I love cliches because they are true is that league positions don't lie - so saying that winning a league hides a malaise is a false premise to me.

I also agree that there is a lot of anger in our support, and a lot to be angry about- I only question is that anger being turned on Ally rather than those that caused our demise and those who have perpetuated our suffering during this demise. Turning that anger on Ally ( IMHO) is both wrong and misguided.

Being one of our own does not excuse someone from being a failure, something Ally clearly is.

Why I'm even replying to a troll such as you is beyond me right enough.

The man leading our march back, winning back to back leagues and providing continuity and fight back - you see that as failure ??

And I'm a troll ..... Ffs .... Supporting our manager is now trolling! Get a grip of your anger and if it helps turn it on me but try supporting our manager who is leading the fight back - he is not where our anger should be directed.

This weekend is purely about supporting the team. i won't dwell on last weekend and i will close off to all the comments about our manager and players. If we manage the win, all is not forgiven but i know there is little that can be done at this stage, we can only give our support and hope they can raise their game then at the end of the season we can only hope for sweeping changes.

The man leading our march back, winning back to back leagues and providing continuity and fight back - you see that as failure ??

And I'm a troll ..... Ffs .... Supporting our manager is now trolling! Get a grip of your anger and if it helps turn it on me but try supporting our manager who is leading the fight back - he is not where our anger should be directed.

Fight there's about as much fight in that team and management as you get from a newborn baby. Beating part time teams with over inflated budget isn't fight its a laughing stock.

Oh we have continuity alright we are continually pish week after week.

Provided back to back wins in a piss poor league, his 'achievements' have been listed here several times, he's a dud, failure and is treating us like mugs.

It's always with the 'heart' with you, and never logic. He's a crap manager.

Provided back to back wins in a piss poor league, his 'achievements' have been listed here several times, he's a dud, failure and is treating us like mugs.

Disagree - his achievements belittleld, the size of the task underestimated by many, and the back stabbing immense! And still he delivered.