To Those Still Standing By Ally

WCPRANGERS1

I don't defend Ally any more. That finished on Sunday. Saying that there are too many on here dwelling on his apparent demise. Ignorant phrases such as "suck fat allys cock" and "you screwing ally?" spring to mind. Crazy that a any right minded Bear would say such things .... or even worse visualise them! The neds are taking over.

I agree .

Don't think Ally's the man at all. But the descriptions of him are just wrong.

Two of my heroes are John Greig and Jock Wallace . As managers it didn't work out for them ( JW second spell ) but still legends in my eyes , and Ally is up there with them. 100% effort , but if it's not happening , it's not happening.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I should have been clearer. This thread is full of straw men. You could probably pick any page at randI'm and it'll have at least one.

Well maybe.

As you'll see by my above post I want Ally to succeed but it's just not going to happen .

There will never be a 100% of our fanbase that wants Ally out ,but he has to go now .On all the sites including this one there is a 90% majority that want him replaced .I Hope we win today but not for Ally ,but for our amazing fans and what we have to put up with .Cmon the Rangers

I have concerns but I'll stay loyal to the manager.

While I was satisfied that the league was safely secured, I was extremely dissapointed that the Ramsden's Cup was not. I felt the latter was a clear opportunity (clearer than the Scottish Cup) to obtain silverware for the club. I was shocked that the players and management team could not find a way to dominate that match and win it given the disparity of resources (e.g., players, depth of squad, training facilities/programs, restoration, physio, medical, etc).

Real improvements will have to be made next season I think.

I have concerns but I'll stay loyal to the manager.

While I was satisfied that the league was safely secured, I was extremely dissapointed that the Ramsden's Cup was not. I felt the latter was a clear opportunity (clearer than the Scottish Cup) to obtain silverware for the club. I was shocked that the players and management team could not find a way to dominate that match and win it given the disparity of resources (e.g., players, depth of squad, training facilities/programs, restoration, physio, medical, etc).

Real improvements will have to be made next season I think.

There are no improvements though, no style, philosophy, no tactics, piss poor subs, leaving a bench not full for one game as a statement. The list is long.

Time for Ally to do something else either within or without the club but manager he is not.