tribute to Johnny hubbard - enjoy and respect

dalton

I love this guy to be honest didnt know that nuch about him and that is my ignorance

as a so called rangers nut .

I am in awe of this fantastic man my dad is nearly 100 years old and i mentioned

to him do you know this guy of course he did !

What is going on at our club - that yet we have a legend watch him suffer never mind us.

he has strong feelings - shame the mercenary,s we have now just look at their wage slips.

Never saw him play, but was a hero to my PE teacher who talked about his left foot and how good he was at penalties

Ive sat in Johnny's company many a time. He would be ashamed of you using his name with the shite you post on here about our club. (tu)

Legend is sadly used far too much for former players of our great club, but for Mr Hubbard the word could've been invented he proves that it's not just about being great on the field of play that makes you rise above the rest it's how you conduct yourself off it as well.

I love this guy to be honest didnt know that nuch about him and that is my ignorance

as a so called rangers nut .

I am in awe of this fantastic man my dad is nearly 100 years old and i mentioned

to him do you know this guy of course he did !

What is going on at our club - that yet we have a legend watch him suffer never mind us.

he has strong feelings - shame the mercenary,s we have now just look at their wage slips.

i meet on a regular basis with him , an utter GENTLEMAN , still got his accent , he refers to Mr BILL STRUTH , as Mr STRUTH , respect all day long for his mentor.

Had the pleasure of meeting Mr Hubbard a few years back when the British Open Golf was taking place at Troon n he was doing the marshall thing, he brought his wife n family to meet me n took time out everyday to come n have a blether with me about The Rangers, Absolute gentleman.