How do we get shot of McCoist?

Tontospal

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cunts on my facebook still think hes the best man to take us forward and talk about how great a job hes doing...

I had a few guys at work (don't support Celtic, but would have leanings towards them) who think I'm being harsh that I want him sacked. They were saying all this with big grins on their faces. He has turned us into a laughing stock!

He needs to go now! I just wish he could take all the duds he signed in the summer with him...

I had a few guys at work (don't support Celtic, but would have leanings towards them) who think I'm being harsh that I want him sacked. They were saying all this with big grins on their faces. He has turned us into a laughing stock!

He needs to go now! I just wish he could take all the duds he signed in the summer with him...

He'll be gone soon enough :pipe:

It's embarrassing mate.

The people I mentioned are Rangers fans though :anguish: I tried to put my point across to them only to be replied to with nothing more than "Rangers legend". Obviously that is the case as far as his playing career went here, but definitely not his managerial time spent here. John Greig is another club legend but i'm sure not many regard his time as our manager as wonderful simply because he was a playing legend.

It's embarrassing mate.

The people I mentioned are Rangers fans though :anguish: I tried to put my point across to them only to be replied to with nothing more than "Rangers legend". Obviously that is the case as far as his playing career went here, but definitely not his managerial time spent here. John Greig is another club legend but i'm sure not many regard his time as our manager as wonderful simply because he was a playing legend.

Every single one of his press conferences are a cringe-fest of cliches and excuses. Can't believe he's getting paid £400,000 for the job he's doing.

That should be about the level of it, but I gather from on here that, in return for his pay-cut, he got an enhanced 'back-end'. ( Apologies if I've got that wrong).

Lots are saying we can 't afford to pay him off but, unless it's agreed otherwise, I don't see why we can't pay him off over the year, so it won 't hurt the cashflow so much.

You quite often hear of clubs still paying managers who left years before - why not us?

we shouldnt be paying him a damn cent. he's taken more than enough out of our club, and for someone who is meant to have our best interests at heart, has almost ruined us with his short-sighted signing policy and his VERY over-inflated wages. he is a disgrace

Reading the interview with McCoist has only made me angrier and more disillusioned at the whole situation. He has to go. No ifs, buts or maybes. He is not the man to take our club forward. His cup record is indefensible and there are no signs of the team or players progressing.

The Raith match was a watershed moment for McCoist when the majority of the support turned against him. Saturday was another poor day although some incredibly found it more acceptable because the players at least tried this week. A sad day when some applaud a Rangers team for trying. That should always be a given.

The big question for the support is how to make it happen. There is enough support for him to go amongst the rank and file for it at least to be recognised and considered by the club.

I don't want to see undignified protests or McCoist abused but there are too many fans wanting him out for it to be ignored any longer.

Where are all these unelected fans with their media statements about on field matters or are these individuals only interested in boardroom matters?

Oh goody another thread on this subject - we have not had an Ally oot thread for a nano-second so I am glad someone has filled the void!

Yeah because your post about the monarchy bumping off our manager and club legend wasn't at all disgusting

The Queen would do what's right for her citizens, this is it.

Calling someone a taig however is extremely low. Sort yourself out. Consider yourself a bear ffs.

It's embarrassing mate.

He was a playing legend, and growing up he was my favourite player. He is not and never will be managerial material. The sooner people can learn to distinguish between these two aspects the better.

What you posted was hardly input. It was crass and annoying.

Like the multiple different Ally Oot threads where folks try to outdo each other with their spin on it!

As I find myself saying often - sad days when supporting our club manager is seen as some sort of internet crime! Loyalty - seems to mean fk all these days!

Like the multiple different Ally Oot threads where folks try to outdo each other with their spin on it!

As I find myself saying often - sad days when supporting our club manager is seen as some sort of internet crime! Loyalty - seems to mean fk all these days!

It isn't an internet crime, it's just a very bizarre and unjustified stance.

I've shown loyalty to Ally over these past 2 years, but RR was the tipping point, how anyone can defend him now is beyond me.

It isn't an internet crime, it's just a very bizarre and unjustified stance.

I've shown loyalty to Ally over these past 2 years, but RR was the tipping point, how anyone can defend him now is beyond me.

Having my ownn opinion is 'bizarre and unjustified' because it BACKS Ally, a manager who has won back to back leagues and started rebuilding our team - backing him is somehow 'bizarre and unjustified' - to me NOT supporting him based on his RECORD is 'bizarre and unjustified'

Having my ownn opinion is 'bizarre and unjustified' because it BACKS Ally, a manager who has won back to back leagues and started rebuilding our team - backing him is somehow 'bizarre and unjustified' - to me NOT supporting him based on his RECORD is 'bizarre and unjustified'

Full of old, has been journeyman who are incapable of beating Raith Rovers or Dundee United. His record in terms of on-field performances these past few years has been appalling. A blind orangutan could have done the same job on lower wages.

The fact he's on £800,000 a year for doing the job he's doing is disgusting.