How do we get shot of McCoist?

Tontospal

Like the multiple different Ally Oot threads where folks try to outdo each other with their spin on it!

As I find myself saying often - sad days when supporting our club manager is seen as some sort of internet crime! Loyalty - seems to mean fk all these days!

You are nothing more than an attention seeking clown.

Loyalty is usually an admirable quality but in this case it is very much misplaced. McCoist was a hero to us all as a player but he has been in charge for some of the worst results in our history and the support 's patience has worn thin. For the good of Rangers I believe, as do many others, that a change of manager is required if we are going to go forward as a football side.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Full of old, has been journeyman who are incapable of beating Raith Rovers or Dundee United. His record in terms of on-field performances these past few years has been appalling. A blind orangutan could have done the same job on lower wages.

The fact he's on £800,000 a year for doing the job he's doing is disgusting.

He is not on £800k a year and it shows your arrogance that you think that any no mark could have done the same

You are nothing more than an attention seeking clown.

Loyalty is usually an admirable quality but in this case it is very much misplaced. McCoist was a hero to us all as a player but he has been in charge for some of the worst results in our history and the support 's patience has worn thin. For the good of Rangers I believe, as do many others, that a change of manager is required if we are going to go forward as a football side.

So now supporting someone who stuck by us is 'attention seeking! - is that how you make your points belittling another persons opinion - for supporting our manager - how sad!

Its a rolling contract he's got.

Im not sure. I think green gave him a lengthy contract. Im also sure there was something in the white booklet handed out to ST holders last season. I remember reading it and thinking it looked dodgy, regarding the sacking of the manager.

Make him watch a game from the terraces and see if it still looks like a success as we all see whats being served up why cant he?

That would mean that he'd actually have to pay instead of being paid.

You'd have to drag him kicking and screaming mate.

He is not on £800k a year and it shows your arrogance that you think that any no mark could have done the same

Without artistic license I'm pretty sure any one of 40 other managers in the Scottish professional leagues could have matched McCoist's achievement of winning League One, and done it with half the budget, 10% of his wage and without the need for expensive hotels when playing at places like Forfar and Methil.

I'm pretty sure many junior, amateur and juvenile bosses could have done so too.

Once upon a time there was a team that got sent down the chute to the doldrums of where they used to be.

Many people laughed. Many cried.

Most of those who donned their colours left for pastures new.......for reasons known only to themselves.

And in the midst...............one remained.

........................................................................................

2 Promotions......................... end of story (for the current season)

Despite the perceived failures...I'm still behind the Rangers Manager

And I will respect other views that oppose my own opinion......as is the Rangers way.

If you want to abuse, ridicule or cast insults then please log on to ce..ic r..us....com

People are blinded by his time spent at the club as a player.

Thats what i'm putting it down to now.

And most of them may not be old enough to have actually seen him play for us!

Even my lad barely remembers seeing him & he's 23!

Do you remember back to when we use to sign big name players? Well shifting Ally will have the same effect as one of those big signings. Renewed hope of the field of play.

Do you mean there'll be a big crowd outside the front door to wave him off?

Having my ownn opinion is 'bizarre and unjustified' because it BACKS Ally, a manager who has won back to back leagues and started rebuilding our team - backing him is somehow 'bizarre and unjustified' - to me NOT supporting him based on his RECORD is 'bizarre and unjustified'

You 're looking at the record without a shred of perspective now.

In football terms we're light years from 2012, so don't give us any crap about '10 mins to build a team', no other manager's had to put up with what Ally has, because, frankly, that's a massive insult to every other manager who's had an administration to cope with.

Accept that your man has had a massive budget in relation to his rivals & has basically performed reverse alchemy by turning gold into dross.