tonites crowd

torquay gers

It was an end of season game with the league won mid week with Champions League on the telly.

Saturday should see a decent crowd (I have my train tickets booked & my ST at the ready).

The quality of football has to improve though. Last year we were just happy to still exist. This year has been one long groan.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game tonight. I reckon there was about 25,000 there.

Pass marks for Foster , Black ,Mohsni & Smith.

Smith is starting to prove a lot of people wrong

If we do have to offload Wallace as a result of the ST boycott then I can see Smith slotting straight in there

Smith is starting to prove a lot of people wrong

If we do have to offload Wallace as a result of the ST boycott then I can see Smith slotting straight in there

Is he? Seems he can chip in with some goals and fair play to him but on the whole I'm still not so impressed by him as a footballer.

I watched on RTV and it didn't look like a big crowd, however, the singing seemed to be louder than most weeks. I (like many overseas) bears paid to watch the game live but I don't believe they count that as an attendance, so it is added income.

I watched on RTV and it didn't look like a big crowd, however, the singing seemed to be louder than most weeks. I (like many overseas) bears paid to watch the game live but I don't believe they count that as an attendance, so it is added income.

The Union Bears and Blue Order did very well, as usual. I think the Blue Order took it by a nose this time though. I think it helps that they're next to the opposition support because the banter starts going. They're a right noisy wee bunch.

Living 170 miles away from Ibrox means I have to decide which games I travel for. Saturdays aren't an issue but a Tuesday night and a 7.45pm kick off when the league is won well that's a different story. I'd love to go to every game but getting back to Lancashire at 12.45am and having to get up 5 hours later for work means giving this particular game a miss. Looking forward to the game on Saturday, going to take the train so me and the misses can have a good drink and a sash bash in the Louden afterwards.

Beats driving!!!

It is a miracle that the Rangers fans have still turned out in there thousands for the last two years watching the same old shite everyweek.

The same old piss poor excuses aswell for 2 years.

Wasn't surprised by the crowd last night there fucking lucky people turn up to watch that shite.

There are teams that play alot better than us that get less of a crowd everyweek.

Rangers do not deserve the support they are getting right now. They haven't done for the last 2 years.